• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can't login

DeletedUser2010

Hi, guys. So I have stopped playing for a while. Last realm I played was Juval. The problem is now I want to login with my old details, and keeps saying real closed, well I know it did, played till the end, and the app just crashes. Doesn't even gives the chance to choose a different realm, because as soon as I put my login details that's it. Can anyone help me?

DeletedUser486

You've tried clearing app data? And making sure your app is set to the correct server?

DeletedUser430

Hi, guys. So I have stopped playing for a while. Last realm I played was Juval. The problem is now I want to login with my old details, and keeps saying real closed, well I know it did, played till the end, and the app just crashes. Doesn't even gives the chance to choose a different realm, because as soon as I put my login details that's it. Can anyone help me?
If you had the app prior to leaving please make sure your app is updated. Try uninstalling the app and try and reinstalling it again. Make sure upon login in to select the correct server as well "International Server" on your app.