• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can not log in

DeletedUser1102

At the time this post is posted I can not login! Anybody with the same issue?

DeletedUser

Happens to me every night from 11:00pm to 11:30pm UTC -7:00. Not sure why.

DeletedUser865

Ha ha - glad to know I'm not alone - I get the very same thing EVERY morning from 7:00-7:30ish am UTC+1. Must be the server(s) updating right around then? Magically resolves, and then does not represent until the same time next morning. LOL

DeletedUser

Happens to me several times but my other tribesmate are logged in and can log in. What I did was restart my laptop and everything goes smoothly.

As a side note I suggest you log out once in a while or even restart you pc to remove lags from this game and things like the timeline popping up. I think this game eats a lot of your pc resources, which the devs should really do something about.

DeletedUser430

tencentgames please make sure 1st you are login to the correct server and not .beta or .us.

DeletedUser

guinivere;n11584 said:
Ha ha - glad to know I'm not alone - I get the very same thing EVERY morning from 7:00-7:30ish am UTC+1. Must be the server(s) updating right around then? Magically resolves, and then does not represent until the same time next morning. LOL

That means it happens at the same time. Might be something server related. I also was thinking it was some kind of server maintenance, but with no word from staff on the matter, i am not sure what it is.

DeletedUser430

Are you guys making sure that you are login .EN and not .US or Beta?

DeletedUser486

coolnite7;n11823 said:
Are you guys making sure that you are login .EN and not .US or Beta?

I believe it is global, it occurs for me also at a select time every day and becomes impossible to log into the game for a period of about 20 minutes. Around 6am GMT

I am certain of which world I get kicked out of at that time :p