• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Buying a new building slot

DeletedUser

When buying a new building slot, is it permanent or just for one build then it dissapears??

DeletedUser

Its permanent, if your village is taken over by another player, when you restart, anything you have purchased will be stored in your inventory...

DeletedUser430

Also when you purchase additional building slots it's only active for that village you purchased the slot for. Any additional slots for additional villages will need to be purchased as well.

DeletedUser108

Those answers are both correct. The building slot is permanent and only usable on one village. If, however, you lose that village, then you can reassign it to another village.

DeletedUser

Correct me if am wrong, so basically inno it costs me £1.05 to get 70 crowns which i need for a building slot (if you calculate how much 1 building slot equates to in £).That's also for just one village lets say I've been playing for some time and i happen to get 100 villages,that would mean to have just ONE extra building slot in all my 100 villages it would cost me £105(mind you people would want more then one slot as well).I mean i don't mind paying money to play a game and that the premium features on tw1 were enough but come on not all of us are cash cows.Seriously if i have to pay that much for only building slots what about the rest of the game :/

DeletedUser299

Llife;n5741 said:
Correct me if am wrong, so basically inno it costs me £1.05 to get 70 crowns which i need for a building slot (if you calculate how much 1 building slot equates to in £).That's also for just one village lets say I've been playing for some time and i happen to get 100 villages,that would mean to have just ONE extra building slot in all my 100 villages it would cost me £105(mind you people would want more then one slot as well).I mean i don't mind paying money to play a game and that the premium features on tw1 were enough but come on not all of us are cash cows.Seriously if i have to pay that much for only building slots what about the rest of the game :/

You are whale fodder in this game mate thats just how it is.

DeletedUser108

Thanks for your concern. While I understand your view point it also depends on which package you buy. The larger the package the less you spend per Crown. At the largest available package 79.99 Euros would give you 100 building slots. Keep in mind that building slots will become less useful in the later stages in the game, as your focus will be on troops.

Price in Euro - Amount of Crowns - Price per crown

4.99 - 200 - 0.02495
9.99 - 450 - 0.0222
19.99 - 1000 - 0.01999
49.99 - 3500 - 0.01428
79.99 - 7000 - 0.01143

DeletedUser

CrimsonBlue;n5787 said:
Thanks for your concern. While I understand your view point it also depends on which package you buy. The larger the package the less you spend per Crown. At the largest available package 79.99 Euros would give you 100 building slots. Keep in mind that building slots will become less useful in the later stages in the game, as your focus will be on troops.

Price in Euro - Amount of Crowns - Price per crown

4.99 - 200 - 0.02495
9.99 - 450 - 0.0222
19.99 - 1000 - 0.01999
49.99 - 3500 - 0.01428
79.99 - 7000 - 0.01143

Great if you aren't on a budget........ I would love to be able to buy the largest package but i just don't have the spare income. Personally i would l;ike to be able to reassign slots but with a limiter on how often you can, say once a week. That way you can move them to newer villas out of ones that are now fully built.

DeletedUser637

also they have taken the crowns(premium points) out of the market in TW2 so you cant even sell resources for crowns...

DeletedUser486

geralt;n6037 said:
also they have taken the crowns(premium points) out of the market in TW2 so you cant even sell resources for crowns...
To be fair that was a very new feature in TWs to generate more interest in playing worlds.

DeletedUser

Question extended, In a similar sort of way, you are able to attack yourself in this game I think, so, If I attacked my vil with extra build slot and I won the vil, would the extra build slot return to my inventory to enable me to use it in another vil ?

DeletedUser

andiy13;n6088 said:
Question extended, In a similar sort of way, you are able to attack yourself in this game I think, so, If I attacked my vil with extra build slot and I won the vil, would the extra build slot return to my inventory to enable me to use it in another vil ?

Post #4

I cannot understand why the prices in browser games are so high, by nature most browser games are quick, cheap, easy to produce (this is not flash so that's a tad more work involved) but, still the same principle. Low budget movie if you prefer. So there is probably a need to maximize profits. Now I am by now means an expert on this but the logic that you must make a larger amount over less transactions as appose to many small transactions doesn't make sense too me.

Is it not better that more of your customers spend smaller amounts more often ?