• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bountiful Harvest Mechanics

DeletedUser

How does bountiful harvest work beyond the 10% provision increase:

Do the buffs stack 10%/20%/30%...etc.

Do the buffs compound? 110%/121%/132.1%/145.31%...etc.

If the buffs compound is there a hard limit on provisions

If you noble your own village does the buff reset?

How does damage to the farm effect the buff?

DeletedUser16

DeletedUser486

I am working on getting my 3rd card now, and it does work as it should, I already implemented my first one.

DeletedUser

just a curious question how many re rolls did it take you to get it ( & i have only seen it in the 10K section has anyone seen it offered in the 6K section or no? )

DeletedUser894

just a curious question how many re rolls did it take you to get it ( & i have only seen it in the 10K section has anyone seen it offered in the 6K section or no? )
2 rerolls.

DeletedUser

only 2 & you got to 10K hmm you must be getting quite the goods boost inside the actual resource deposit because even with a 10-20% boost 2 re rolls does not even get me to 6K i am lucky if 5 does thanks though that is something for me to look into i was just wondering how effective the boost are & in your case it seems Very effective.

How about bountiful season (20%) + harvest (10%), did someone test if they can be stacked? Sorry if this question was aleardy asked, tried to search.

Edit: Already tested, replacing is possible, stacking is not.