• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bound By Blood, War!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4535
  • Start date

DeletedUser4535

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest declaration of war in the history of our Realm.

Five Score months ago or a few days at-least, A Holy Tribe decided that it was time to sign the writ of war, to bang on their drums and march. This momentus Decree came as a great Beacon of light to a few fools who had become bored in the flames of withering Injustice. It came as a Joyous Daybreak to end the long night of NAP's and Alliances.

But one hundred hours later, Bound By Blood is still not free. One hundred hours later and our nobles still march on empty villages, sadly crippled by the fact that our enemies wollow in incompetance, giving up what is theirs without so much as a single spearman in defense of his homeland. One hundred hours later Bound by Blood lives on a lonely island of Material prosperity in the midst of a vast ocean of fools at the whims of their mothers credit cards. And so we come here today to dramatize a shameful Condition.

In a sense we've come to our Realms Forums to cash a check. When the Architects of our great realm wrote the code for Zipserburg, they were signing a promissory note to which every BBB member was the heir. This code was a promise to all of us, would be guaranteed the "unalienable rights" of "plunder, victory and the Pursuit of Susie!" It is obvious today that NWO are undeserving of the title of number one or even two insofar as Zipser burg is concerned. Instead of waring, pilaging and generally playing well, NWO has given us a boring fair, Insulting not only the honour of BBB but of everyone here. With NAP's and Mergers and General Boring behaviour, they have sealed their fate.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to Remind Zipser burg of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of Gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of violence and abandon. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate rim and march towards the sunlit Middle! Now is the Time to lift our swords, spears and axes from the quicksand of NAP's to the solid rock of Blood strewn Enemies! Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children!

It would be fatal for our tribes to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of NAP's or alliances with NWO will not pass until the is an Invigorating Autumn of bloodshed and war. April second is not the end, But a beginning. And those who hope that BBB just needed to blow off steam with this post and will now just shrink back into the south east will have a rude awakening if they return to business as usual and forget about us. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in Zipser burg until BBB is granted its Section of the plunder! The Whirlwinds of war will continue to shake the foundations of our Realm until the Bright day of Victory!

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our physical violence to degenerate into creative protests. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting absolutely no defensive plan with un-necessarily complicated force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Zipser burg community must not lead us to a distrust of all tribes, for many of our brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their fun times are aligned closely with our humour.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow escapes. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quests for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of NWO brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to your villages, between rivers and valleys, between enemies and friends, go back to the slums and ghettos of our southern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Zipser Burg idiom.

I have a dream that one day this Tribe will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "War, for the sake of waring. Blood, For the sake of blood And brotherhood, for the sake of Bound By Blood!"

I have a dream that one day on the Fields of Zipser burg, the sons and daughters of Yakuza and BBB will be able to sit down together at the table of Brotherhood and celebrate NWO's Demise

I have a dream that one day New World Order will manage to muster up a phalanx of spears, or a nuke of axes and finally be able to throw down. This is the Gauntlet that I am placing before you, respond or fall, the choice is yours.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in the south with its incompetent Enemies sitting within New world orders halls, will finally realise just how bad they are and restart... one day right there in the south the little boys with Mummies credit cards will finally realise that Pay to win, is only worth it if you are not without 2 brain cells to rub together.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with. This Is Bound By Bloods Decleration of war, Take us seriously, and we wont poke your eye out.

Tyrsium
Bound By Blood

DeletedUser1072

For Shame not only do you send harassing mails in game but you also post in forum , not as vulgar thank goodness but still offensive and very demeaning.
Ghost girl you put a like on this.
(sighs)
I figure he edited it otherwise i know you wouldn't condone their behavior

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4535

Nope its all been approved, i made 1 spelling mistake to edit it! I am not vulgar i'll have you know! post one peice of evidence where I am Vulgar myself and I shall eat my cats hat!

DeletedUser4512

Meanwhile the war rages in the SouthWest. There's Blood everywhere. Which in our case is a good thing...

DeletedUser4502

nice war decleration. there is one mistake I found

"shrink back into the south east will have a rude "

i believe you are in the south west not south east. A.I is in the south east.

overall though excelent war decleration. doesn't take away that I hope NWO wins but thats just because we are loyal allies until its just us and them.

but we got a nice world war going
NWO vs. A.I, .Y., BBB
STR vs. A.I, TDB
not sure if TDB and NWO are fighting but some fun fighting is definitly happenning.

DeletedUser3087

Quote: This code was a promise to all of us, would be guaranteed the "unalienable rights" of "plunder, victory and the Pursuit of Susie!"

Pursuit of Susie? Who ever might this Susie be, I would have to say that she must be some Lucky Girl to get all this attention from you Tyrsium. I mean with words like that you must be able to woo her over quite easily ;) But I somehow imagine that there is a lot of competition for her attention :p And watch out as she once told me: "prepare to have your heart broken xxxxxxxx"

But other than that glad to see that everyone around here is still having fun.

Good Luck with your War and your Dream hope it all works out

DeletedUser4535

Yes, you are right, they are south east from my main village, so well :p idiot moment

JD619... i Said pursuit, I dont believe we will actually achieve her, but the chase is better without the guarantee of victory!!

DeletedUser1072

check tw2tools on me couple of barbs to get at red provs... thats how real players play

nah nah nah boo boo stick your head in do do

DeletedUser4572

Long post and nothing to say ... amazing
Btw heads up to every1 if you make peace with BBB thay will still keep attacking your tribe and nobeling! Honor in BBB = BIG ZERO
Yakuzas BBB and NWO made a peace deal to focus on AI but BBB has there ideas how peace works and for them "peace" means that thay keep on attacking and nobeling players from NWO (with who thay made a peace and agree to focus on AI)
Well done BBB leadership you are sooooo amazing :) enjoy

DeletedUser4535

Okay, first off let me stop you there, If you want to make peace with BBB you speak to me, you don't speak through 3rd party members not in my Tribe, you don't speak to anyone else, me. That is all
Secondly, Peace is not taking your enemy off of being an enemy and then mailing whoever may be in charge (for being the first time speaking to said person) and saying "give us these villages, and switch us to peace or we go back to war" is not in any form a peace treaty or a way of making peace.
I don't know how they do politics where you come from but empty threats are not anyway to make a friend.

DeletedUser2847

Okay, first off let me stop you there, If you want to make peace with BBB you speak to me, you don't speak through 3rd party members not in my Tribe, you don't speak to anyone else, me. That is all
Secondly, Peace is not taking your enemy off of being an enemy and then mailing whoever may be in charge (for being the first time speaking to said person) and saying "give us these villages, and switch us to peace or we go back to war" is not in any form a peace treaty or a way of making peace.
I don't know how they do politics where you come from but empty threats are not anyway to make a friend.
I dont care to much about your NWO story. But im a bit curious about when you plan to do the merge with yak. The plan was maybe to noble some NWO villas before You enter into a tribe with an agreement with NWO. But i start to understand how politics is done in BBB, dirty and under the table. I belive You should be a perfect match to yak.

DeletedUser4535

"The plan was maybe to noble some NWO villas" <-- haha been nobling NWO villa's a long time before you boyo.

But sure okay think what you will

DeletedUser2847

I can change it to noble a few more if you want. Wouldnt say i missed it completly.

DeletedUser4535

I dunno what you are saying, never once has BBB ever lied to NWO about wanting to kill their refugee's and generally bad players. Don't actually know what you are on about do you?

DeletedUser4572

HAHAHA omg hahahahaaha and i get massages from BBB that leadership have to make call on peace and other stuff and thay dont work on one guy rulling the tribe hahahahaha what a joke of a trbe :p btw come to me if you wana take some NWO villa, you are so big on taking inactives and emtry villa come to real player and try noble 1 villa ...

Btw diplo stats is made in peace by BBB to NWO and you still attack NWO that says alot of you and your tribe :) so much skilled players who only can noble inactive
Did your tribe take any villa from real active player?

DeletedUser4535

lol the NWO dude says its a joke of a tribe, move over boys, Gvodzeni is only so big because he internalled so dont worry all gas an no go

DeletedUser4572

hahah :) and who is calling me ??? Guy who don't know how to play the game and needs Rummor to tell him how to play the game and send nukes and nobles?
Win a world mate and call me out then or lets make it easy for you ... cose you will never win a world ... take one villa from me :) if I'm all gas and no go :)