• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bereich Hall

DeletedUser

95Otwg.jpg

Always seek to be better than your opponent, not just in skill, but in the way you use that skill, in the way you wield your power, the nobility of your reason.

Bereich Hall is an alliance founded in the provincial holdings of Heimfinghohn, at which the heartland of the alliances firmly lies. Seeking unity and organization, victory through rank, and strength through numbers the warriors and lords of Bereich Hall continue to strive diligently. A welcoming tribe that will offer both assistance and protection Bereich Hall continues to move forward in both growth and prosperity. As a side note there will be other Clusters within the tribe outside of Heimfinghohn.

If you're interested in joining the tribe simply fill out our short application and apply server side. The Founder Sainton or a Bereich Officer will review all applications as quickly as time allows.

Coming soon!

DeletedUser

XbONL6.png

Username:
Villages: Village Name [Points], Village Name [Points], etc.
Experience:
Goals:
Why do you wish to join Bereich Hall?

Code:
Username:
Villages: Village Name [Points], Village Name [Points], etc.
Experience:
Goals:
Why do you wish to join Bereich Hall?

DeletedUser1783

i must say you have the neatest post with all the custom images + etc, but what happened to Bereich Hall? it shows that ur in D&D. oddly enough they're our allies + i thought u'd have to be much higher than 3.3k to join them :O

anywho just dropping by to say hi + i loved this post + it's sad that BH didn't quite make it - better luck next time, eh? ;)

DeletedUser1595

i don't suggest joining D&D ! they went over what they can handle !

DeletedUser

And so D&D is now dead, long live the Legion of Boom!