• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bash Points

DeletedUser

So how exactly are bash points acquired? Does it require the village I am attacking to be active? Does the bashing rule apply, so if I am attacking a smaller village bashing points does not apply? I am confused. I have killed probably around 200 spearman, and have received zero bash points. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Bash points are not updating right now. I'm stuck where I was two weeks ago even though I've cleared two villages and nobled them since then. It is based on provision space of units destroyed either as attacker or as defender.

DeletedUser

I see. Thank you for your response. Seems a lot of things aren't updating right now. Hmm.

DeletedUser430

Bash points are an indicator of how many units you have defeated regardless.
Defensive Bash Points are how many troops have died attacking you.

Sometimes the system will take time updating this.

DeletedUser430

Since the update yesterday has there been an update Rapth?

DeletedUser

No sir... Still has failed to calculate, though I have not attempted to gain more since the update.

DeletedUser

Just about every statistical number except village points displayed in the map view. Tribe stats, village counts, player counts, bash points and all those same items for the individual player too. Number of villages, bash points, total points.