• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarian villages

DeletedUser3982

Hi all,
I am fairly new on the English language server, I'd like to know what is the attitude w.r.t. conquering barbarian villages? On other servers that I played, some players were itching to conquer whatever barbarian village they could get their hands on, while others (me included) were very adamant that this is a losing strategy. I'd like to know what do people think about this, also I'd like to know if this behavior is also common on the English realms.
Thank you.

DeletedUser2847

Its a loosing strategy if all barbarians dissapear in your area. You need some farms

DeletedUser3982

That's for sure, what I wanted to find out was if players are so greedy to take barbarian villages on these realms as they are on other servers.

DeletedUser3833

you will find those simcity players on every realm, also those who noble them ;)

DeletedUser300

Tbh there are conditions where you take certain barbs.

- They have a farm that can support church and your at war and enemy has potential to invade your province
- player restarts that you were going to conquer aka playerbarbs
- barb in enemy province that can support church

just to name a few reasons why you'd take a barb. But generally players who just noble barbs for no reasons are being frwoned upon and can fidn themselves under attack very quickly :p

DeletedUser3982

So it's the same :(
We have a rule in our tribe that barbarian conquests have to be approved by the leadership.