• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Banter

DeletedUser

Just started playing TW after 5 years again. Can anyone tell me why the forum is so quiet? I remember lots of topics, flaming and all that fun. Or is TW2 just not as popular?

DeletedUser300

TW2 is not that popular too bad, you can join the forums of En10 hwoever, they sparked a bit :'P

DeletedUser

It happens and it seems that TW1 has become quieter as well. Well, maybe I will just start a new tribe with rule nr. 1 post on the public forum at least once a day xD

DeletedUser486

It happens and it seems that TW1 has become quieter as well. Well, maybe I will just start a new tribe with rule nr. 1 post on the public forum at least once a day xD
Can't argue with that, it would be great to see more banter,

DeletedUser

Fairly new game and a brand new forum that's just changed over..erm...last week i think.

It'll pick up once some idiot starts posting. ;)

Oh...erm.... :mad:

Jas

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

i always try my best in incite riots on the forums

DeletedUser300

<- another posting idiot.

Uhm, maybe we should setup a match of wolves maybe? then we could get some of our tribemates to come here too and get a good full match and then on that we can start building banter like creeeezzzzeeee!

DeletedUser

Personally...i think all the idiots should all be in the same tribe!! :eek:

Imagine the destruction? Both ingame and externals...hahaha :p

Jas

DeletedUser300

It would be too much for our enemies to comprehend like this video:

DeletedUser

Strangely enough...i understood every word they said. That should be a pre-requisite for tribal includement in an idiot tribe. :confused:

Jas

DeletedUser300

You did? Wow, even I can't and I'm pretty much a damn good idiot!

DeletedUser

I am not sure if I should be proud or afraid of the upcoming idiot tribe..