• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attacks/Defense/Looting - Wins/Fails Share your stories!!!

DeletedUser

Hello All I had a bit of a good day out in the world of Tribal Wars!!! It began with BP expiring for one of my unlucky neighbors. So I started the day off with sending spy's out I tend to send more than I should I like to be safe.
B7oKXSg.png
B7oKXSg.png
ZODj2jQ.png

After I got good solid info I moved onto getting s solid report on troops.
o9b2Fkk.png

I felt save with the current info I got so I sent the 1st attack out
B2OqCEY.png

After the 1st attack landed I continued to hit this player with spy's.
O97s9yT.png

and
iyTG9pG.png

I had a big gap between spy's and attacks at this point was waiting for farm to get back.

Did another attack and spy
Jg4YJQg.png

and
cb5n9mX.png

Then this is where it get fun He/she attacks back.
LEzpFoH.png
Of course I avoided it but lost some resources spaced a few things out lol's.

wx3HTY4.png

Then the sad ending for him his troops got back at 1:24:18 am my time. Back-timed this player and had troops land at 1:24:25 could of got closer but oh well. The end results
yWCmOR7.png

Nothing crazy big but fun. I had a few problems one being that my internet decided to shut off just before his attack lands, I got it back on in time to dodge and finish my plans.

DeletedUser1426

Very nice, this is how I do it but with less spying. When two skilled players go at it like this it usually comes down to who is the most active (active to dodge attacks)

DeletedUser

Why do you censor your name and village?
PBTAjlt.png

DeletedUser

It doesn't, you just made more work for yourself when you edited your screenshots.

DeletedUser

Well I was going to hide my troops no matter what, so I was Like well since Im doing that I just do that also. It really didnt take to much longer like a min.

DeletedUser2570

Really pointless hiding all the info a player who attacks with spears and archers wow predictable what kind of mighty player that he will grow to be xD

DeletedUser

It's easy to see what you lost too, for example your first attack you lost about 10 spears, 50 axes.

DeletedUser2570

Also on the first defense report? u lost wall from level 5 to 0 why bother hiding that?

DeletedUser2570

I can see the point of thread.. It seems to be a thread where newbies show off their first attack that they did XD and how they attack with spears and archers

DeletedUser2635

Maybe he wanted to kill of his defensive troops. But he would have cried if the target was a bit more experienced and timed him back.. How sad.

DeletedUser

I guess I'll share what happened in my province during the first 24 hours after BP ended for me. I'll let the reports tell the story, sorted by the time.

51b.jpg

ckKG32q.png
nF5vcnH.png
Z6E6mkS.png
9OCbA8M.png
7b7wSNi.png
j2sYdo8.png
8zfhBuc.png
kPMxXV6.png
CGOBROi.png
Pgzhyib.png
iAOAsx8.png
sjcfLnf.png
emBqucD.png
bZJizTf.png

DeletedUser

A little conversation with a neighbor.. Written from memory

Neighbor - STOP IT!

Me - Why, this is a wargame?!?

Neighbor - but i can never build up when you attack me every hour, what can i do?

Me - You better get more resources, so you can build up faster. Se my points? That's because i have a huge warehouse with well developed resource camps. No use building forces, before you can build allot fast.

Neighbor - Ok thanks for the tip

Me - Np mate :D

DeletedUser2498

A little conversation with a neighbor.. Written from memory

Neighbor - STOP IT!

Me - Why, this is a wargame?!?

Neighbor - but i can never build up when you attack me every hour, what can i do?

Me - You better get more resources, so you can build up faster. Se my points? That's because i have a huge warehouse with well developed resource camps. No use building forces, before you can build allot fast.

Neighbor - Ok thanks for the tip

Me - Np mate :D
Man this made me laugh. Why can't i have these people around me XD