• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Achievement Issues - SE server

• Thread starter DeletedUser1675
  • Start date

DeletedUser1675

This might not be the right server to post this on but I've had a ticket up on the SE server for a week and a half without as much as a glance from customer support so I figured I might have better luck here.

I seem to have earned some Daily/Weekly achievements on the castel monste swedish server, but they don't display when I go into that category, they only show up as recently earned

http://gyazo.com/0a84e0c7abc56d3ab8e55778688f67f0

DeletedUser16

I'm sorry, but we can not effectively help you since we have no access to SE servers. Did you open the support window to see if the ticket was answered? Please note that you won't get a notification when the ticket is answered.

DeletedUser1675

I have been there almost daily, and I have written 5 additional entries beyond the first inside the same ticket. The ticket was opened 23/2 which is about 10 days ago

DeletedUser16

I'm sorry that you are waiting for such a long time, however the best thing I can do is suggest that you write on their forums.

DeletedUser1675

Well it is obviously not your fault looking at the speed which you reply with here ;)
I did make a topic there but it was slightly more vague I guess. The reason I brought it up here at all was that I am wondering if these achievements are working properly here or if there are similar issues on more servers. I figured maybe they're just not done with achievements and it's a work in progress (not at all working right now) but I wanted to check.

Since then I have received the achievement of best daily defender without having a single point in defense so something is obviously very wrong