• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A big Hello to WAR

DeletedUser

what is with this dead thread? cmon guys where is the rage???

WAR WHERE ARE YOU COME AT US.

and Yato why you dont play en13???
join Big Fish i send you resources for you.

DeletedUser486

Between moderating and Bastille I have no time for another world right now :D

DeletedUser

What kind of an answer would you like hazuki?
Happy_boy_with_glasses_on_fishing_proudly_holding_a_fish_catch.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Hahaha you won't be part of the council because you won't be a forum moderator? oh noes..

WAR Scare me.. WAR IS RAW right??? wait whut??

images

DeletedUser

I won't be a forum moderator, because i'm bad at it..

Actors doesn't scare me, neither do war. War is fun!

However
6284af074f71ba820f4c4828616d2492.jpg
+
respect-my-authority.jpg

Now, that's a scary thought D:
Still love you guys :D

Dr.

DeletedUser2185

Tribal Wars has been around for 12 years. Its initial release was in June 2003.

DeletedUser

well then
we shall share bread and salt and a delicious fishcake and tell wild stories of wars long forgotten^^

DeletedUser

I highly suggest everybody here watch jurassic world and check out the ''big fish'' that comes out of the water in the end scene and eat the extra super and overpowered REX.
then you understand how much stronger and dominant big fish are^^

a) our players are stronger
b) our players are more arrogant
c) we love a good report so we attack a lot
d) we got first village :O (pfff 600 point village rly devil?)
e) we are just better and stronger :D :D

PS: Big Fish do not make 3+ alliance to fight another tribe we won't ask for support from another tribe nor will we try to build tons of alliances or naps to support us. I highl suggest other tribes like WAR to do the same. come to the battlefield alone just your tribe because if not your name WAR should change into something more ''we need an ally to fight our battles for us''

tbh a theory that was discussed in the morning today: how will it give them an advantage if they have naps or alliance when they cannot even co ordinate a op nor defend players?

good question ^^

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

FYI, that thing that came out of the water was not a fish, but a sea dinosaur :p

DeletedUser

Warlord2 is a former member of Conquer. In fact his tactic on Leeds Castle was to spy on Conquer and then leave for WAR and do nothing with the ridiculously sensitive information he got. He certainly was not built for a tribe leader as he was informal enough as it is. He was granted recruiter by my former co-leader.

DeletedUser

Warlord2 is a former member of Conquer. In fact his tactic on Leeds Castle was to spy on Conquer and then leave for WAR and do nothing with the ridiculously sensitive information he got. He certainly was not built for a tribe leader as he was informal enough as it is. He was granted recruiter by my former co-leader.

Hahahah! Thanks for the intel ;)