• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A big Hello to WAR

DeletedUser

All this mass recruiting... this blobing up, people asking is this really a good tribe? do they have what it takes? should i join them?

This is just a big HELLO to WAR from hazuki.

WAR is such good tribe with such experienced players. Players with 3 years of experienced playing tribal wars 2!(game existed so long?:p) seems like it, PROS!
PS: note how easy it is to get a good title in WAR, if you are into flashy titles and being an important person that is the place to go!
PPS: don't check me out in en12, i fought a mass recruit tribe with an EXTRA large council and i had a friend of mine deleting support thread after support thread in that tribe(he got a flashy rank just like that) might aswell happen here^^ <3

https://gyazo.com/5ba7fb6a0babf80a08b939c011ecda80

WAR got the best council in EU, why? Because they don't have just ONE diplomat but they got a SECOND diplomat! you hear that lads! a SECOND diplomat a SECOND recruiter and so on to help the MAIN! glorius tactics!
PS: this has been tested and 9/10 situations it will take them days to make a decision because they will put a vote on everything so the time to respond is increased by only 600%^^
PPS: JOIN WAR TODAY! they have a) slower response against declare of war, Slower support response because the council need to give a vote on what to do and larger chance one of the council players is a spy that will keep on deleting the support threads and give intel who is stacked and who is not^^

https://gyazo.com/f057d86d419f918a268995606ce0528c

Personally I was scared a few hours ago(just kidding), OMG I GOT AN ACTIVE WAR PLAYER IN MY AREA!! RUN RUN RUN! oh wait he posted in forum HE is scared of ME and my 6 tribe mates compact on me to protect my sorry top 1 account^^

https://gyazo.com/0799f15152448266c34f0beb55de492d

WAR got a problem with the recruitment process, it seems like its slowed down, for a day they have tried to mass recruit but been unsuccessful now they try to add more recruiters and spam the world^^
PS: maybe that top 1 tribe here can teach them how to reach 130+ members in one day!

https://gyazo.com/e1c8d49cb0584a37e944131e6660525f

That will be all for tonight lads^^

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

agreed this is the winner :)
go WAR i recommend 200 people^^

DeletedUser

Before their 2nd everything, I was interested in War... Then their second recruiter mailed me. His English is not very good... Probably too young to know what he's doing too.

Smilies do not belong in formal matters after all.

DeletedUser2124

hazuki, You should run and hide.WAR might want to hug you if they see all this kindness in your post.

DeletedUser

Hey I'd like a slice of second forum mod with a slight hint of diplomat on the side

DeletedUser

hazuki, You should run and hide.WAR might want to hug you if they see all this kindness in your post.

well that depends.
if i had a bad tribe yes i would need to run and hide, but i got a good tribe so i expect back up^^

and i do have tons of tons of tribe mates pretty close to me^^

tbh the defensive bashpoints would suck hard i might just end up with 50k defensive bashpoints in coming weeks ^^

DeletedUser

well it was supposed to be a joke actually. :p

pff it still needed a proper answer :D :D :D :D

A small second hello to WAR

Big fish is pushing forward with two great new achievements. only two players so far in en13 reached 100k+ plundered goods,both being upstanding citizen of Big Fish pre made.

the top players ME and Samuel <3

Big Fish 2-0 WAR

-anyone else reached it without me knowing pls don't get mad <3

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2124

Big fish is pushing forward with two great new achievements. only two players so far in en13 reached 100k+ plundered goods,both being upstanding citizen of Big Fish pre made.

Big Fish 2-0 WAR

Congratz for 100k. Wish I had this already but kinda hard to farm 100k in 3 hours :p

DeletedUser2635

Haha... almost made me laugh. You sure wanna pick a fight with the Lords of War @hazuki93
Jokes aside, you really got a nasty starting position, 6 guys gonna steal your farm and slow you down unless you wanna noble tribe members. :p

DeletedUser

Big Fish 2-0 WAR

I got 100k just over 7 hours ago.

DeletedUser

nice daredeviler tbh we reached 100k like12+ hours ago ^^ but its a good achievement. atm Fish is pretty much only recruiting people with good achievement like 100k+ and with skype.

also im a tw1 veteran i am used to be in tight situations so i micro farm a lot. nobody is slowing me down but i might slow them down ^^

DeletedUser

lrpRuZs.png

wrO0bgd.png

Their leader is highly incompetent... that will be their downfall.
It seems to be fairly easy to get on their leadership team... unless you are actually qualified I guess. xD

DeletedUser

Has TW even been around for 10 years? I thought it was more like 8-9...

DeletedUser486

Tribal Wars has indeed celebrated its 10 year anniversary. I think this game was part of that celebration.