• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

2nd Village

DeletedUser2542

How thoughtful to place my second village all the way on the other side of the province while, from what I know now, the majority of players have their second village right next to them, or at least pretty close, which makes it easier to build up. Thank you.

DeletedUser2185

This is very true, and we apologize for this but there may be two causes for this:

1. A Map bug that does not allow for the allotment of villages correctly, thus spawning things wild and not to their corresponding places. (Though this should either been fixed by now, or a bit better in newer versions)
  2. You have 30 villages in your current province and thus it will not spawn right next to you. A province can only hold 30 villages, though the spawning is random, it seems to be wild, and sometimes even too close together. So if its far away its because your province is "Full" and it will not take anymore barbs or player villages.

DeletedUser2542

This is very true, and we apologize for this but there may be two causes for this:

1. A Map bug that does not allow for the allotment of villages correctly, thus spawning things wild and not to their corresponding places. (Though this should either been fixed by now, or a bit better in newer versions)
  2. You have 30 villages in your current province and thus it will not spawn right next to you. A province can only hold 30 villages, though the spawning is random, it seems to be wild, and sometimes even too close together. So if its far away its because your province is "Full" and it will not take anymore barbs or player villages.
Thanks for the reply. It was a bug without a doubt. But since im hospitalized for a long time because of cancer i guess its not that big of a deal haha :)
i do appreciate the reply though.
Sharks who read this thinking im an easy target now, im tripwired. My tribe is taking care of me. I will be back :p
happy hunting all!

DeletedUser2185

Offtopic but needs to be said:

I hope you get better, and know that we all here at TW 2 staff will be praying for this.

DeletedUser2542

Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it very much! :)