• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

1.31 Preset hotkeys still being erased

• Thread starter DeletedUser2504
  • Start date

DeletedUser2504

I notice the patch notes on 1.31 say that preset hotkeys should no longer be lost, but I'm still having it happen to me.

To reproduce in Firefox or Chrome:
- create global presets and assign hotkeys to each preset.
- select village 1 and activate the global presets in the "global presets" sub-menu. hotkeys work fine.
- refresh or reboot the browser.
- select village 1 and try the hotkeys again. hotkeys no longer work.
- re-assign hotkeys. now village 1 hotkeys work fine again, even after a refresh/reboot of the browser.
- select village 2 and activate global presets. village 1 and 2 hotkeys still work.
- refresh or reboot the browser. hotkeys do not work anymore for any village.

Anytime I go into the global presets sub-menu and toggle them on for a new village, the hotkeys are lost upon reboot.

A potentially related issue is: after I toggle the global presets for a specific village, whenever I go back into the global presets menu for that village, I see the green "toggle on" button next to the presets I've activated. But as soon as I refresh/reboot the browser, and go back into the global presets menu, the toggle is now shown red "off", even though my village still has those presets active. Everything still works as intended, if I change the global preset, it is updated in the village's local presets, it's just a visual thing (as long as I don't refresh browser, then I lose the hotkeys).

DeletedUser2122

That you for the bug report,will be reported to the devs soon!

DeletedUser2504

Update: presets still reset on 1.35 or w/e is the latest version.