• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

0 loot from barbarian villages

DeletedUser

Well, i like it.. with previous version ppl just micro-farm barbs 24/7 without any interaction between players, now at least player have to try do something more and this will make the game better, dunno how ppl can't get bored after some days of 24/7 micro-farming, this is a pvp war game, start play like it^^

p.s: i know that micro-farming give more resources and u don't lose even a single units but i'll say this again, imo this is not the spirit of the game, or at least shouldn't, game mechanics should reward who is able to find a way to overcome his enemies, can make plans, have tactics and nice teamplay and not who is online 24/7 micro-farming barbs. :)

DeletedUser

How long is a beginner's protection? 7 days? What would you do for 1 week, while waiting for human interaction? Building your nice village?
Micro-farming is a way to get yourself ready for human interaction. If you are too lazy for micro-farming, it does not mean that nobody else should be allowed to do it.

DeletedUser

Posted this on two previous threads, and feel it's relevant here:

After dealing with this newly implemented barbarian village "bug" I would like to add my opinion.

As a player who takes the rules seriously and plays only one village per world these points are clear:

1). If you're trying to encourage carpal tunnel syndrome with the continued policy of "human" clicking on
barbs or other villages, then don't penalize the players who will flourish (competitive types) in this environment.
I just found myself at least 20k less in resources because of this and clearly would have a substantial lead
in my area

2). This will only benefit players who pay tons of cash to auto upgrade with crowns. This will certainly promote
sales, however there won't be many non-paying players for them to "gobble" up at the later stages and therefore take
some of the sadistic pleasure outta the game (not sure who enjoys it more the players or the devs
smile.png

3). This will discourage players like myself from even joining the true version when it launches, as many posts
have stated this is a very payer based system, and the odds are already tipping way to heavily in their favor.

I have been playing all of Inno's main games for several years, and have not felt so strongly as I do today that your
newest venture is geared so prominently to paying players.

Just make it a paying game only then.

Save new players and seasoned ones a like from the illusion that you can keep up and possibly rise to the top of the
leader board even if you don't pay. It's just not possible and I know from experience your hard work and endless hours
of play will only find it's way into the hands of the highest bidders, it's sad but it is the current reality.

Wil..

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n1120 said:
Hello Players,

So we have identified the reasons why everyone is getting little to no resources looted from barbarian villages. In a previous update we removed the resource cost for technologies and made the technologies automatically granted with certain building levels. By doing this, it automatically enabled the hiding space for all barbs. So their resources are now protected in the hiding space and they are using resources to grow buildings. They will eventually grow to a point where they will have the excess resources to plunder but clearly this is an issue for farming, especially in the early game where farming is so important. We are working with game design to address this issue and determine a course of action. That being said, the game is still level due to the fact that this impacts all players equally. Please be patient while we work to address this issue. I hope this answers all of your questions.

Thanks!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

There is one flaw in this post. Upgraded warehouse saves maximum 2,5k resources, so I sent an army which can carry 3,5k loot, so I should atleast get 1k - did not happen. Hope this will help in any way.

DeletedUser6

No, that means that the warehouse was not full. Barbs resource production is quite low and they use resources upgrading buildings.

DeletedUser

Daedalus;n1178 said:
No, that means that the warehouse was not full. Barbs resource production is quite low and they use resources upgrading buildings.

Ok did not think that they would use resources. Do you have any idea when this bug will be fixed?

DeletedUser6

It is not a bug, it is performing exactly as the game is supposed to, it is just an unintended consequence of removing the cost associated with technology upgrades.

We don't want it to be that way though, so we are working through a solution with the game design team. We want to be sure whatever we implement does not have another unintended consequence. As to when? We have no estimated time frame yet, but we want it fixed just as soon as everyone else does. Meaning ASAP! :)

DeletedUser

Thank you, Daedalus, for your answer. That explains situation. I understand that some times happens, that new changes might create some unintended side effects. This is why I would suggest that next updates will be first install on beta server and tested there for at least 2-3 days, before installing them to other servers.

DeletedUser6

As this is the open beta, the point is to test it, here and on the other server. But thank you for your suggestion.

DeletedUser

Since 1.0.9 update barbarian villages are empty for me. I attacked 31 and only 4-5 had a really small amount on resources, the rest were empty. After that I attacked them again 2-3 time and they were still empty. Before the update it did happen to find a few empty, but it was never something like this. It seems the bug gets worst instead of being solved

DeletedUser6

Please read m reply from earlier, nothing has changed in the process since then.

DeletedUser239

When i spy on a village i see many resources.
more then 2000 each. They are not able to hide that much do they?

When i send a spy before an attack it shows more then 2000 (2000/2000/2000) resources each.
When i attack i only get 100/100/0 loot.
When i send a spy after an attack it shows more then 2000 resources each (2000/2000/2000), again.

I have pictures of spying before, attacking, and spying after., but 1kb picture is to big to upload?
Also the resources are not rounded, for example it says 2003,398492

DeletedUser

Come on guys, there are 3 days since this game issue....when will it be over ?

DeletedUser

grigman;n1519 said:
Come on guys, there are 3 days since this game issue....when will it be over ?

As soon as those of us who need to micro-farm are no longer a threat :)

DeletedUser

Luuc15;n1503 said:
When i spy on a village i see many resources.
more then 2000 each. They are not able to hide that much do they?

Warehouse with all researches can keep up to 2500 resources per type, so you will get a 0 haul everytime.

DeletedUser

Its just the villages in your own province. Attack outside your province and all will be fine (providing your troops don't just vanish of course, like mine are doing).