• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. SYPHAX

Forum Bug

I like to report a glitch in the game forums ... I can't find EN82 in the Realms section ... when i try to visit EN82 forum all i see is stuff about older worlds or the US server and some youtube links ... Anyone else have the same issue ? maybe someone have a link to the real EN82 forum ...
  2. SYPHAX

Huglamidi war/stats thread

So it seems like no one is interested in creating a PnP/Wars thread for this world even after 2 MONTHS of playing ,not blaming since this world is boring so far, so i decided to create one ... i will try to track conquests ,recruitment excluded, between top tribes ... and when i say top tribes i...
  3. SYPHAX

RNS vs MRT War/Stats

I think we should have a separated thread for this ... i will try to update it every few weeks/month + add more tribes to it if necessary ... depending on my free time/mood Before i start i want to congratulate RNS for their sister tribe SNR ... this add the family concept to this war ... we...
  4. SYPHAX

New players starting in the core

I notice some new players popping in my province ,only 1 prov away from the 500*500 point , it's unfair for them to start in a full developed provs instead of the rim ... they will end up being food for much bigger players ... I saw a thread about the same issue in a previous world , en15 i...
  5. SYPHAX

Top 2 Map !!

The game is tied so far ... the red growing faster thou
  6. SYPHAX

Top 10 Players ...

I was very VERY bored so i decide to create this meaningless thread ( at this stage of the game ) .... thought it's a shame that we don't have a thread about our top players :p