• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

so... i'm o.k with u guys speaking russian now
  2. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

guys dont make russians mad putin gonna get us here in eu pls stop
  3. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

thats a feelsbadman i dunno about all those crypto, i wouldnt mind getting rich with it but.... its still strange, a friend of mine told me to get into bitcoin back when it was worth 1k... very sad i did not do it then, but its weird the crypto has any... worth imo
  4. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

she didnt even mean to ban me lel, quite unfortunate that u get banned on mistake, and simply cannot do anything when you are banned (cant even reach support) so i had to be a baddy and go on different account to ask also we never did reach the moon
  5. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

damn this world still going
  6. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

AoE 4 is not like AoE 2, so if youre expecting AoE 2 dont bother its alot more complicated then aoe2, but it is fun for a little bit, especially mongols, you can literally pack up your entire city and move to a different place also wak 4v4 rt me in aoe2 im top 1%
  7. Top 5 Tribes Discussion Thread

We were promised a fair world (ok not promised)
  8. The Vent * A place to let off steam*

anyone else watching their shiba's going on a trip to the moon? im 800% profit now
  9. Bad Day 2.0

I have cooped someone who used a script, and he did not have as much farm as me lol Also, inno's methods are flawed for finding cheaters It's like, being an american, and getting shot because you have a gun you may have used it to rob a bank... Perfect logic
  10. Bad Day 2.0

be active and farm alot? it's really not that hard, maybe your farming method isnt top notch
  11. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

So... basicly... you are saying that in the first ban wave all the people banned in your tribe were cheaters? thank you, all i needed to know :)
  12. Bad Day 2.0

if you would want to get every possible res out of that barb, someone that send random farms will still outfarm him, you will be stuck at 50 commands getting 18k total res per hour
  13. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

''the best tribe'' only wins because people got banned for no reason, and entire tribe quits because theres no gaurantee we can even keep playing due to random bans yes u are the best tribe! your bashpoints show that aswell!!! Also, don't need money to win then, ill just make some alts and...
  14. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

I like how you are shit talking after slowly getting beaten, I mean look at the BP, you guys are literally trash, cheating trash even. Honestly the only thing that pisses me off, shit players we can easily beat (if alts were actually banned, and the main accounts aswell) that get the upperhand...
  15. Bad Day 2.0

u do know manual farming is better then the bot in early stages of the game?
  16. General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

you don't honestly think he owns the tribe do u
  17. Bad Day 2.0

has anyone noticed the forum has more members then there are actual players?
  18. Bad Day 2.0

i'd hope so, who the hell plays an entire world anyway
  19. Bad Day 2.0

wow u won a world pls dont hurt us we are all living under the tyrany that is '' THE SCIOLIST''