• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a bunch of idiots ..haha ..when we play of 5% of the original Geto-Dacii and you still talking all day about us.

The most common TW2 excuse when you lose.

"Only half our team was playing"

Funny that the leaders and the most well known DAC players all dead and quit.

It's cool though, whatever makes you feel better.

No judgement.

what a bunch of idiots ..haha ..when we play of 5% of the original Geto-Dacii and you still talking all day about us.

Politisul

It was Dacii who at the beginning right here on the Forums yelled about being the Best saying they'll destroy everyone and Then defeat Majestic at the end...
That wasnt SFU saying that it was Geto Dacii.
No disrespect Man.
I hardly encountered you
But let me inform you.
When original RIM collapsed and I was left.

I had 300-500 daily incoming attacked by ( and I counted ) around 45 of the 60 dacii member accounts ...
Led By Flamma, who clearly organised most of it with others no putting in the effort he did, fortunately for me ... And it was hard damn hard ... having only 8 vills at the time tho wasnt too stressful.
Save sniping coop trains which I had to be wary of too but I've had 1200incomings to 120 vills in the past daily. So this want anything I couldn't deal with tbh.
But still most nights I was up till 6am all night .

Times were hard... but did I quit ... No....
Dacii players were here celebrating
Kenju, Sollo, others ....
Enjoying life. Whilst I was bombarded daily.

But I soaked it up, waiting for my chance too strike back .... I couldn't farm for weeks, months ....
When the tables turned.... and it was dacii who were in trouble... they Fled to majestic ....

And now loads have Quit

In a nutshell when it was looking good for Dacii .... no complaints.. when things went bad....
Ahhh
We are not at full strength
We can't be bothered
We play at only 20 %
We are being attacked by 3 tribes ....

Hmmmm
Can you see the hypocrisy

When i was under attack everyday
I made no excuses
I defended for My life
Hoping that my defense would allow others to Prepare .
I posted my victories baiting dacii to attack me More...
I made no

Excuses ..... I said I'll go down fighting.
I have no issue with you but if uncant see your own tribes hypocrisy I feel some what sorry for you.

did your month long ban for mentioning crypto get revoked or is it just ending :p
she didnt even mean to ban me lel, quite unfortunate that u get banned on mistake, and simply cannot do anything when you are banned (cant even reach support) so i had to be a baddy and go on different account to ask

also we never did reach the moon

The most common TW2 excuse when you lose.

"Only half our team was playing"

Funny that the leaders and the most well known DAC players all dead and quit.

It's cool though, whatever makes you feel better.

No judgement.

it just remember me when the SFU boys say that half of his top players are out. And that they are just meming!

Excuses:eek:

it just remember me when the SFU boys say that half of his top players are out. And that they are just meming!

Excuses:eek:

We haven't changed you do understand everyone who matters in the tribe works like 60hr weeks and we are legit trolling watching you guys try hard. Kinda funny.

Win or lose I play because of the family created. Something most tribes don't understand.

she didnt even mean to ban me lel, quite unfortunate that u get banned on mistake, and simply cannot do anything when you are banned (cant even reach support) so i had to be a baddy and go on different account to ask

also we never did reach the moon
Yeah she didn’t mean to me either but we had a laugh about it, mistakes happen.
And I didn’t even get close to the moon, because without mentioning any advertisement related things, the site i was using stopped servicing my province while that thing was going up so I couldn’t even sell, even now I can’t while it’s stuck in a legal limbo

And I didn’t even get close to the moon, because without mentioning any advertisement related things, the site i was using stopped servicing my province while that thing was going up so I couldn’t even sell, even now I can’t while it’s stuck in a legal limbo

I guess i'll never live that one down. At least I fixed the mistake lol

We haven't changed you do understand everyone who matters in the tribe works like 60hr weeks and we are legit trolling watching you guys try hard. Kinda funny.

Win or lose I play because of the family created. Something most tribes don't understand.

"We are just chilling"

"Clin clin" inno winning moneybecause SFU still paying crowns for a no playing world :)

thats a feelsbadman

i dunno about all those crypto, i wouldnt mind getting rich with it but.... its still strange, a friend of mine told me to get into bitcoin back when it was worth 1k... very sad i did not do it then, but its weird the crypto has any... worth imo

thats a feelsbadman

i dunno about all those crypto, i wouldnt mind getting rich with it but.... its still strange, a friend of mine told me to get into bitcoin back when it was worth 1k... very sad i did not do it then, but its weird the crypto has any... worth imo
oh i don't wanna talk about bitcoin it makes me cry, i learned about it when it was worth 50 bucks but couldn't figure out how to mine it for myself, so i just thought oh whatever i can't figure this crap out and went on with my life. if i wasn't such a lazy ass i'd be a millionaire at minimum

oh i don't wanna talk about bitcoin it makes me cry, i learned about it when it was worth 50 bucks but couldn't figure out how to mine it for myself, so i just thought oh whatever i can't figure this crap out and went on with my life. if i wasn't such a lazy ass i'd be a millionaire at minimum
shut up, i know you would spend all that money to TW :p

here to continue traditions of old
cmon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.