• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. nire-kolay-den

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

I stopped by to see old faces... ^_^ will play again soon, when dom world with relocation comes.
  2. nire-kolay-den

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

You still playing mate?
  3. nire-kolay-den

Bot/Scripting

Nice.... to stop those mumblings about this issue, they really did something, which is great in my opinion.
  4. nire-kolay-den

Unable to Log In

Glad to be back,
  5. nire-kolay-den

Advance tribes / players EN61

Awesome. I will tune in again next week for a new in depth analysis of World 61.
  6. nire-kolay-den

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

By the way. @Possessed @Ldavinci123 @Thatsmyspot Nice SFU tribe introduction you got there.
  7. nire-kolay-den

Advance tribes / players EN61

Yes they are. Glad you noticed. Thanks to my seniors I haven't grown much.
  8. nire-kolay-den

1st, Sorry but I did not know you until this world. LOL 2ndly, I wouldn't mind losing 4 NOBLES coz i'ts too soon for me from having those trains. ;) Newbie spotted in me.
  9. nire-kolay-den

It's never too late bud.
  10. nire-kolay-den

I want my enemy besieged in his castle and eat his trying to survive.
  11. nire-kolay-den

I wasn't taking part on those OP's like you said. I should've participated in those OP's sadly the councils have turned down my proposal. And maybe DOA members that have participated in those OP's may have underestimated you guys. For me it would never happen, I would never underestimate an...
  12. nire-kolay-den

@Wakthebrave @elonfuzzk @ElNoob Bantering on SAX as SFU's sister tribe seems to be fruitful. as of now SAX has lost 8 members from 25 to 17, most of them have moved to SFU. Or maybe they want to be added up to @Wakthebrave 's MENU.
  13. nire-kolay-den

I forgot to mention. We also have drunkards.
  14. nire-kolay-den

Whining like this is more than toxicity, it takes away courage to play to those who are new/inexperienced players. Players with more than 3 worlds played have experienced what you are experiencing now mate. And if you quit. Believe me, you will still come and play TW again. I've been there.
  15. nire-kolay-den

@Possessed @Thatsmyspot We have high respect towards our enemy, that's why we're not giving them an inch to recover. I think this would be the best answer regarding on those complains.
  16. nire-kolay-den

You maybe right, some of DOA's members including me are inexperienced. But some have tons of experience also, I think you haven't included them in your thoughts.
  17. nire-kolay-den

DOA is like Hydra, too many heads in 1 body. But still they move in 1 direction. Just HOPE the councils of DOA will read this message of yours. But I doubt they won't buy this. Just keep on telling stories mate. We love to read. I hope the terms I used was not offensive on you. Forgive my...
  18. nire-kolay-den

And who would that player be?.
  19. nire-kolay-den

Maybe you're right, Maybe not. We don't know yet.
  20. nire-kolay-den

Yeah and if DOA / NOT accepts the challenge. Sure your SFU and it's sister tribe SAXONS will surely emerge as victors. Only fools will do what you told. Forgive my grammar.