• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Advance tribes / players EN61

25/01/2021

Top1: Dead On Arrival (DOA)

1611609239066.png

top2: Not A Tribe (NoT)

1611609373919.png

Top3: Six Feet Under (SFU)

1611609444232.png

top4: Space-Pirates of Terror (SPT)

1611609535025.png

MAP (25/01/2021):

1611609799085.png

"This is a CBS News Special Report, here is your host, Dan Rather."

Good evening. In regards to the War In The Core, it looks to this reporter as if SFU is merging folks in an attempt to stay relevant. Their Defensive Bash is absurdly out of proportion to the rest of the top 4, which does not bode well in the long term. They have 2 1/2 times the defensive bash as the next highest tribe, NOT. However, their Offensive Bash is also higher, albeit by a much smaller margin. Their efforts, though valiant, seem increasingly desperate to this reporter.

As of now, the current conquer levels for the top 4 tribes are as follows:

DOA: 101 conquers, 27 losses, 16 internals, 74 net gain
NOT: 110 conquers, 14 losses, 15 internals, 96 net gain
SFU: 143 conquers, 64 losses, 13 internals, 79 net gain

When you bear out this information out, it seems to this reporter that NOT is faring the best out of the top 3 by far, with an impressive net gain of 96 villages while being in total control of the Southwest. With a good position that is undergoing rapid consolidation, I can totally see NOT taking the top spot in the near future.

Next is SFU surprisingly with a net gain of 79 villages despite being under heavy attack. While impressive, when you combine this with their Bash numbers mentioned above, you get a picture of a tribe slowly losing ground in the core while spreading like a virus across the northern rim areas. They also merged in the East in what appears to be an attempt to hit DOA from their flank position. Will these moves pay off? Only time will tell.

Finally, with a net gain of 74 villages, is DOA. They have been the number 1 tribe for a while now, and have an excellent core position with a small expanding spread in the Northwest. They have low losses for fighting a frontline world, and look to be in a good position to push on SFU as long as they can hold their backline in the East, which may be more challenging with SFU calling the shots.

I will mention SPT in the fact that I think everyone knows they will not be a long haul tribe due to being absurdly spread out, and are in fact essentially 2 separate tribes due to the extreme spread. It looks as if they are just picking players based on points in their respective areas. That being said, there are always some diamonds in the rough, and things can and do change rapidly in Tribal Wars.

Tune in next week for a new in depth analysis of World 61. For CBS News, I'm Dan Rather.

BELOW IS A CURRENT MAP OF THE WORLD:

Forum Map.png

this is unfortunately about as biased as CNN, but good roleplay i guess dude (y)

That's just the way I see the world developing. There are for sure different opinions on that, but I think the numbers bear a lot of what I am saying out. In any case, stay tuned for next week's edition, I would love to hear your analysis of the world as well. Have a good day!

I'm abit Salty....
@Dan Rather
No mention For saxons?
Who before the Merger with SFU
We're the only tribe to not lose a village defended every enemy noble attempt save 1 instant recap

And for a week or so had the best off/def bash ratio despite being surrounded by enemies all sides....

A 23 man non coined tribe, that grew to keep up with top 5 and were better than rank 4 100%

Ah well .... :confused:

I'm abit Salty....
@Dan Rather
No mention For saxons?
We're the only tribe to not lose a village defended every enemy noble attempt save 1 instant recap

And for a week or so had the best off/def bash ratio despite being surrounded by enemies all sides....

A 23 man non coined tribe, that grew to keep up with top 5 and were better than rank 4 100%

All of that is I am sure accurate, you weren't mentioned because of the merger making you guys not really noteworthy in the future as a tribe. Nothing personal at all mate.

I'm abit Salty....
@Dan Rather
No mention For saxons?

Saxons fell victims to the mergine

Well the tribe still lives, as an allied tribe they are people playing there
SFU took about 10 or 12 of us in as we have mutual enemies and it made sense... at the time we had doa to our immediate West ... SP to the immediate north.... And SP straggling the entire Eastern Rim .... thus we were surrounded but unfazed and began to expand in a circle... but to push deeper into DoA lands... we'd need a stronger tribe than Saxons... since then things have changed of course