• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. ScoViper

Dupe/glitch/bug whatever you want to call it.

Good to know cultist appreciated.
  2. ScoViper

Dupe/glitch/bug whatever you want to call it.

It would seem this dupe is completely fine to use after contacting numerous times it keeps being avoided @captc. My question to InnoGames is for players using in game purchases and didn't know about the glitch and still making purchases now even on the new world just opened what's your...
  3. ScoViper

General Discussion Eltz

Hey @captc fancy replying to your pending ticket that your clearly ignoring? Much appreciated 1 day left to get back to me.
  4. ScoViper

Three noblemen from gwendoline´s disappeared from my inventory.

Does it matter if he did? Support is automatic reply of (deal with it) It's clear to see he didn't have the provisions he also said to activate 1 noble. Night night nobles.
  5. ScoViper

Removal of Threads

The game died sometime ago now but looking at it now its well and truly burried, not even funny banter on the forums anymore just pure toxic people on it. Just glad I was part of the good times with great skilled players having good banter with each other and enemies becoming friends.
  6. ScoViper

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Intresting I still have the message you sent me on one world for calling me a cheater for having crowns and academy before protection dropped you took founder of the tribe you was in and either got banned or abandoned your players!
  7. ScoViper

Connection

What is wrong with your connections? . Honestly can't log on app, can't log on website. It's all the time now unplayable, sort this out please.
  8. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

I had 19 villages, what you even doing? Make me laugh.
  9. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

Couldn't keep myself safe? LoooL not once asked for tribe support only defensive troops that got burnt was your limited support, rest was all mine you still playing farm ville? Should join NoN you would be very well suited for them.
  10. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

Yawn! haven't played the server for few weeks after starting new world and your bash still way behind mine, dont be bitter just because they on your doorstep now and you don't have me to keep your farm ville safe.
  11. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

This world is a dead one, unless you wanna play farm ville and feel powerful. Right now only one's having a fight is a small group from us vs the rest of server. But eatmycav killed some players in core on first days so it's OK to play farm ville now lol.
  12. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

I've not been rimmed lol I started here and already way past all your bash points thanks to your two tribes all playing farm ville. There isn't anything else to say it's shows for itself, I mean ive currently just had players from NoN try to noble with only nobles no troops with them
  13. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

You have 896k bash with 56 villages and 300k is defensive bash, also been sending your defensive troops in 1000s to attack. Who was you fighting and beating in the core the teletubies? Also not sure who said you was merging but NoN said there won't be one, maybe your holding on hoping for it.
  14. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

NoN, WTF, GRR maybe even couple more all allied together. Only very small group fighting back. Playing farm ville for so long they don't even have faith. Players taking villages and supporting with 4000 HC and asking there tribe for support without church or Chapel lol
  15. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

I couldn't understand anyone, and I don't see anyone actually trying to stand up to NoN and there 5 allied tribes. Menacing name is now on there side as well.
  16. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

Hope so, I'll be here looking forward to it
  17. ScoViper

NoN will conquer all

Both NoN and WTF are allied playing farm ville, while the smaller tribes fight each other worst server I ever saw! SFU need to start this world and sort them out!
  18. ScoViper

General Discussion (Vianden)

Fancy actually doing something about it then? You know the players are doing it and been reported but yet still they able to carry on. The automatic reply on ticket with same reply to everyone's report about it isn't enough.
  19. ScoViper

General Discussion (Vianden)

Why delete my comment regarding multiple accounts? Many can see it happening.