• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Vianden)

not all of us are invested into crypto k. lmao

You do just as bad as i do at breaking/bending certain rules lmao. Just dont /cant be ducked playing a world where we gonna lose if we fight them just cuz they can buy their troops/churchs/walls rather than play like normal poor people. (ft im not poor 30k+ in the bank at like 23 ) just aint gonna spend it on a temp game
i have 0 dollars in crypto

Last edited by a staff member:
Not a troll lol and yeah of course there are always people that will pay $ but compared to what we experienced in the US servers it’s not as bad. Still fun to grind the old fashion way and see what you can manage to do lol :)

Why delete my comment regarding multiple accounts? Many can see it happening.

This is an In-game matter and has been reported. We are aware of the situation however the forums have rules and accusing players directly of 'cheating' is unfortnately against the forum rules.

This is an In-game matter and has been reported. We are aware of the situation however the forums have rules and accusing players directly of 'cheating' is unfortnately against the forum rules.
Fancy actually doing something about it then? You know the players are doing it and been reported but yet still they able to carry on. The automatic reply on ticket with same reply to everyone's report about it isn't enough.

It's been Rampant on EN 69 too

The first day, I was like oh ffs here we go again, when I was fighting geto dacii

Unfortunately until the day comes we can get a totally legit server where cheating is caught immediately before it makes a difference

What else can you but join em ?

I really dk .... if the cheats are caught quickly, you still play legit ur at an enormous disadvantage

While visiting on co-op account login back to own account doesn't succeed until 30 minutes to wait. (Game logs in but then it says to be offline).
Is this a bug in game or just designed thing? I have experienced this in several worlds during last autumn till today.

Using Android mobile app with 4G and 5G connection. I have not seen real networking issues on otherwise.

While visiting on co-op account login back to own account doesn't succeed until 30 minutes to wait. (Game logs in but then it says to be offline).
Is this a bug in game or just designed thing? I have experienced this in several worlds during last autumn till today.

Using Android mobile app with 4G and 5G connection. I have not seen real networking issues on otherwise.
You should not have to wait 30 mins when switching between coop and your own account lol. Definitely a bug on your end

It's been Rampant on EN 69 too

The first day, I was like oh ffs here we go again, when I was fighting geto dacii

Unfortunately until the day comes we can get a totally legit server where cheating is caught immediately before it makes a difference

What else can you but join em ?

I really dk .... if the cheats are caught quickly, you still play legit ur at an enormous disadvantage
can confirm they are not quick at alll.
hell i think on en21 i played with 2 accounts both in game and on the forum and STILL had to report myself to whoever the mod was at the time lmao. dont think they pick up any scripters bar running their checking software during or after a gwen so players still know when to turn it off anyway

I know
All the tricks
I see em too mate

But hopefully at this junction we'll see a big change
Force people to play the right way.
We need a level playing field
Then no one can complain

I know
All the tricks
I see em too mate

But hopefully at this junction we'll see a big change
Force people to play the right way.
We need a level playing field
Then no one can complain
games never going to be fair though. Not when people can just chuck money and get troops walls churches and 3k villages within 2 weeks on account of MoL's.
the whole way the game was built is faulty. casual but not really casual. servers having "inherent" lag because its a casual game and you dont "need" to have noble trains on same seconds etc. Game would have survived if they got rid of scripts but also changed their micro transactions into something like a premium account from tw1. But their insistence on being different from the parent game destroyed this game. Why do you think some of the top players use/used overflow. No point playing legit when your enemys just chuck $$$ at the game to be "better" than you