• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. JuiceBox

who wants war?

@Hurtllocker bro said im insignificant silly boi. I have no idea who this child cause I dont rember him beibg around when I used to play. I feel like cultist is the "new generation" of tw2 players. And just like in RL, new generations cant even light a candle to the predecessor generations. But...
  2. JuiceBox

who wants war?

There has been no name calling or aggressive language so all is good. A difference of opinions where we can vocally voice them is a healthy community.
  3. JuiceBox

who wants war?

Sure thing buddy, there's one thing I've learned it's the loudest people that are the easiest to beat. Every time you guys lose you would claim the other person is cheating because you can't handle the fact that you were beaten by someone better than you. I was known for beating up loud people...
  4. JuiceBox

who wants war?

If you think you're that good, i bet you would never last against me or any of my old gang.
  5. JuiceBox

Player to Player Crown donation

Whenever a mod says its impossible, its actually they just dont wanna spend time doing it.
  6. JuiceBox

Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

I feel you Entirely. For a luck based system, i am what u call VERY unlucky.
  7. JuiceBox

what was their reasoning?
  8. JuiceBox

Just a random thought, but if inno is gonna milk as many gwenns as possible, and p2w players stack up on crowns per event, whats the chances of an update that allows players to send crowns to other tribe members so they can participate in gwenn better? U can send resources to players without the...
  9. JuiceBox

Bad Day

Im going to screenshot this, frame it, and put it on my wall next to my bed. That way I can start every morning with a good laugh. If theres one thing ive learned about inno, its that they simply dont care about anything and anyone other than themselves....and their monthly income from the 1000...
  10. JuiceBox

Tribal Wars 2 - The *** Wars Mockumentary

Everybody dont care about cheating unless ur losing. Then the winner is most obviously cheating and its unfair.
  11. JuiceBox

Biggest Battles (Quadrangular castle)

What nuke type u use? h
  12. JuiceBox

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Enlighten me Also the juice lives on. Coming soon to a province near u. Hide ur women.
  13. JuiceBox

Tribal Wars 2 - The *** Wars Mockumentary

Rim and dac 100%.
  14. JuiceBox

the classic, "im being oppressed" response
  15. JuiceBox

Are yall ready to get juiced by urs truly????
  16. JuiceBox

Configurations Feedback (Quadrangular castle)

I love how they always post the settings of it as if they would ever change them later. 69th world and still at same speed as we been since beginning. Maybe the 100th world they'll come out with 1.5 speed.
  17. JuiceBox

Configurations Feedback (Quadrangular castle)

First time ive ever said this, hopefully not (but probably) the last time ill say it, but inno did things right with these settings this world. Thank you for the member capped. Relocation is awesome. And of course, its a DOM world. Insert *everyone likes that* meme here
  18. JuiceBox

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Ohhh so ur THAT cokky. I was wondering
  19. JuiceBox

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

THE ZERG WILL DEVOUR THIS WORLD. FOR THE BROOD MOTHER!!!