• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. World ending announcement

Maybe after this Gwen appearance? Need to maximize the ROI.
  2. World ending announcement

Maybe after a few more Gwen appearances?
  3. Why another victory points realm?

Probably makes Inno more money because people have to scramble to enter multiple provs quickly. Takes a lot of "effort" to get those nobles. I've noticed Gwen makes her appearance frequently...
  4. World ending announcement

How many more weeks before it's finally shut down?
  5. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Been around to have seen it all...
  6. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

As expected, the personal attacks have started. Don't make a quote that isn't in my post. Did I make a personal attack on you? What's your problem?
  7. General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Yep. It's what I've mentioned to others in previous worlds. We can have full crown worlds where you can spend until you deplete your savings; a 10k crown limit world; no crown world (fat chance of it happening); etc. Real skill cannot be bought by crowning. In my first world, there were a few...
  8. 3000 VP Target reached

Are you posting to the correct EN world?
  9. Mosteiro da Batalha

How about closing it before the end of the month?
  10. VP or Dom

I love a domination world. Hated the VP world. There was a player with a single village in each province. It's was a joke.
  11. Victory Points

How about waiting until the rest of us catches up?
  12. When a TW2 moderator admits they have users pockets in mind

Okay. I stumbled onto this thread today. It was amusing to read the posts made by DD. What really gave me a good laugh was the last sentence above. We recently won EN5: Eremitage. Although he posted the above in April, I believe he stuck around until it was clear his tribe wasn't going to win...
  13. EN5 - a history

It was lucky for me that the opposition close to me wanted to fight. Although it was stressful at times, it was fun to defend successfully and then return the favor. My allies and I laid waste to many an enemy. They couldn't stand the heat and quit despite owning plenty of villages. One of the...
  14. World won by Loyalty & Service

It depends on how fast they can mint those crowns. If they increased the build time for crowns, it will be more than 48 hours before we get the crowns. :D
  15. World won by Loyalty & Service

Glad both of us stumbled into some extra crowns. It's always nice to win something you weren't expecting. :)
  16. Poll: World closing

You might want to read the first post again. The top 3 in off BPs and points may change while the game is kept open. However, they won't change the hall of fame results. In fact, the top 3 in both categories could be replaced by 3 new top players but they won't get crowns. Just bragging rights.
  17. Untold Story of the EN5 Loyalty and Service Tribal Victory

He got a good amount of offensive BPs by attacking a coop account I was handling. Since the account could not be that actively defended, he would wipe out the thousands of def and off in each village without much opposition. After he took a few villages, I started shifting def around. It was...
  18. EN5 - a history

Although you quoted my post, I'm assuming you're addressing DD and not me. ;)
  19. World won by Loyalty & Service

Sorry to see you didn't make it into the top 3 for the # of enemies killed. :) Now I know why you and Smurph were so Desperately trying to knock me out of 3rd place. Since this was my first game, I didn't know crowns were awarded for the top 3 killing machines. :D Believe or not, I just wanted...
  20. Eremitage

Since both sides were using coops to do questionable actions, why did you complain about our side abusing it? Did you complain about your side doing the very same things? If so, please point me to that earlier post that gave a more balanced view.