• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World won by Loyalty & Service

DeletedUser16

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

The leading Tribe, Loyalty & Service, now owns more than 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Eremitage, therefore they are the winners of this world!

Congratulations to all the members of Loyalty & Service! We hope to see you conquering yet again on other worlds!

DeletedUser16

Crowns for all winners will be awarded in the next 48 hours. Thank you for understanding!

DeletedUser

Please set up a mention of the tribal founder on the Hall of fame. JohnBlaze founded the tribe from start to finish.
It would be nice if the founder were able to make awards to members for other things as well. Like Forum moderator or Most enthusiastic or bigest turn around. Just something to make the whole experience more personal the bashpoints.

That would be a nice touch.

Moderators: How about keeping this world open long enough for us to reach complete global domination (100%)?

DeletedUser486

Please set up a mention of the tribal founder on the Hall of fame. JohnBlaze founded the tribe from start to finish.
It would be nice if the founder were able to make awards to members for other things as well. Like Forum moderator or Most enthusiastic or bigest turn around. Just something to make the whole experience more personal the bashpoints.
Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

DeletedUser

I was referring to myself in the third person and also speaking about the HALL OF FAME for all tribes/worlds. Not just this one only. So the third person seemed right since I message as myself and my game character is not me.

For DangerousDan everything is a coop issue. S.A just got beat since both tribes had the same rules. Any advantage L&S gained was by following the rules and strategically working with them better then anyone else. Making up the rules afterward and being upset that the rules were not followed is an emotional red herring.

It seems he feels that he somehow was mistreated.

I invite anyone to look at his posts about this world. They have insult and criticism of L&S and JohnBlaze (my character) as if this was a popularity contest and his displeasure should be compensated for. This is a game. There is no justice or right and wrong. In such a game you cannot be wronged or cheated......It is simply a mental construct to have fun. Thousands of people got captured and destroyed. He grew to the top ten players in the game. Yet somehow he seems to have not had fun. This is not a game failure rather a personality problem. He was infact in L&S and did not like it so he left to join S.A. Poor choices have poor results.

I have remained silent for months of his forum comments. I'm sure he will have more insults and attacks for me and L&S. I have said what needs to be said. Take it of leave it.

Sorry to see you didn't make it into the top 3 for the # of enemies killed. :) Now I know why you and Smurph were so Desperately trying to knock me out of 3rd place. Since this was my first game, I didn't know crowns were awarded for the top 3 killing machines. :D Believe or not, I just wanted to be in the top 3 just for bragging rights despite having significantly fewer villages than the other top players. You did have many more than me until we crushed you. :p Can you even imagine what my Off BP would be if I had 900 villages??

DeletedUser3617

Sorry to see you didn't make it into the top 3 for the # of enemies killed. :) Now I know why you and Smurph were so Desperately trying to knock me out of 3rd place. Since this was my first game, I didn't know crowns were awarded for the top 3 killing machines. :D Believe or not, I just wanted to be in the top 3 just for bragging rights despite having significantly fewer villages than the other top players. You did have many more than me until we crushed you. :p Can you even imagine what my Off BP would be if I had 900 villages??
same here buddy didn't have a clue i could have surpassed both the points and BP if I only know about the awards lolols. Saving nukes for battles ahead and didn't spent my farm space either to keep my troops up.

DeletedUser3617

shouldn't there be also prizes for the player with most awards or villages? well its part of the ranking anyway? just curious =))

DeletedUser2084

shouldn't there be also prizes for the player with most awards or villages? well its part of the ranking anyway? just curious =))

If they started doing that then people would want awards for every single thing they could think of :) best to keep it short and sweet.

same here buddy didn't have a clue i could have surpassed both the points and BP if I only know about the awards lolols. Saving nukes for battles ahead and didn't spent my farm space either to keep my troops up.
Glad both of us stumbled into some extra crowns. It's always nice to win something you weren't expecting. :)

DeletedUser

Are they still hammering out the crowns? Haven't had them yet....

DeletedUser

I was surprised when they said the crowns would be given out in 48 hours so I am not surprised that it takes about a week.
No hurry.

DeletedUser16

I apologize for the delay in awarding the crowns. All crowns are now awarded. Congratulations once again. :)

DeletedUser1023

If they started doing that then people would want awards for every single thing they could think of :) best to keep it short and sweet.
Most arrogant player? Sulkiest child picture? You'd be rolling in them