• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

impressive that this community is so brainrotted that there are people actually admonishing others for not spending money on a game that the devs havent cared about in years
somoene was trying to make me poor because i do not use money for this game. i tried to explain him about economic decisions that a person can take in his life but he does not understant lol XD. Is hard sometimes to talk to people :). I can have 5000 $ salary and i would still not spend a penny on this game lol.

Do not post information regarding the private lives of other users on the forum without their express permission
sam i think you've spent more than 99% of the community, don't you remember how you were ranting to me how your wife is so mad at you over it? hypocrisy at its finest

Hurtllocker

Banned
sam i think you've spent more than 99% of the community, don't you remember how you were ranting to me how your wife is so mad at you over it? hypocrisy at its finest
*Girlfriend. And yeah she really started to hate it after a while.. Soon as I had to sneak out the house during the night to the 24hr store to buy Google vouchers for unity you know its bad.. @Ldavinci123 unsure what's worse, barracks rolling until 3am Mon- Friday or my addiction to vouchers. Hey I wouldn't trade the glory days of this game for a lot stuff! Fun whilst it lasted, Sad its done.

Hurtllocker

Banned
ALSO... My spending was fairly moderate compared to the tribe. As a collective we were probably the biggest crowners by far at some stage in the game.. I've seen some pretty biblical crowning from the OG team. I defo wouldn't be spending anything on this game now.. This game is cooked.

CultsPist

Banned
holy crap that 'number 1 tribe' might be the noobiest and biggest money spenders i ever seen, and they get stomped by 5 players

you are legit teaching your whole tribe how to cheat. you are a sad sad person. legit. make a guide how to suck at a game so u revert to cheating instead =P

does anything happen on these forums anymore that isn't a dm conversation and then just a waiting game of how long it takes mods to delete it? i'm not even memeing. the only reason i open externals anymore is just to check my notifications and laugh

you are legit teaching your whole tribe how to cheat. you are a sad sad person. legit. make a guide how to suck at a game so u revert to cheating instead =P
All i see is all this accusing from you.. like all the time. You complain we spent a bunch, which we did but not even 2 weeks go by after you got nobled you climbed 20k points. Seems you became a little p2w yourself for a minute. Difference is, we are just better.

Don't worry, once im done with my internal affairs I will get my feet wet down there next to you and your tribe next. I want the hate mail too once in a while ive been getting left out.

CultsPist

Banned
All i see is all this accusing from you.. like all the time. You complain we spent a bunch, which we did but not even 2 weeks go by after you got nobled you climbed 20k points. Seems you became a little p2w yourself for a minute. Difference is, we are just better.
more money doesnt mean better
this is like having a running race with someone in a wheelchair and then deluding yourself into thinking you're a great runner
tribe buffs, instant nukes, instant max villages, instant everything, requires no skill whatsoever, and when you lose 30 nukes you buy them back

u kidding... u need me to show u how easy it is to do what u and ur members are doing?

its common sense the way players in your tribe progressed so quickly. the dupe method is very simple. just sad you allow it in your tribe. u are the leader... lead by example.
mm... i could write a full thesis about how you're wrong simply based on previous growth in worlds before the glitch ever existed, but i'd rather not disprove you; keep feeding me pls
frogesalt.png