• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Brazilian GAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear community, good evening.

Let's talk serious, I'm player zNeto, I come from a brazilian server.

We recieved many reports of a new bug in the game, where is possible to glitch: resources, troops, coins, and noblemans.

And that this bug was being exploited in the EN server, but they were allways denying such exploit.

We used a simple strategy to identify these transgressors...

how come zNeto? what was used?

We ourselves used the bug a lot, now look, for exemple the player Pale, who acused everyone. He did this using the bug, he went from 1200 point to 4000 with infinit resources and even bugged the farm.
Without mentioning many players from SFU who also were identified.

You fell so easily into this trap, it was clear that in addition to the coins you used BUG

I decree the end of TW2, and this experience was very gratifying.

Kind regards noble warriors, I'd only like to leave on record that you were tested, and fell easely.

zNeto
Brazilian Player

Tradução
Prezados, boa noite.

Vamos falar a sério, sou o jogador zNeto, venho do servidor brasileiro.

Recebemos diversas denúncias de um novo bug no jogo, aonde é possivel bugar: recursos, tropas, moedas, e nobres.

E que este bug estaria sendo utilizado no servidor inglês, porém estavam sempre negando o tal uso.

Utilizamos uma estratégia simples para identificar esses infratores...

Como assim zNeto ? o que foi utilizado ?

Utilizamos muito o bug, olhem agora, exemplo a jogadora Pale que acusava a todos, fez isso utilizando o bug foi de 1200 pontos para 4.000 com recursos infinitos e ainda bugou a fazenda.
Sem falar em muitos jogadores da SFU uqe também foram identificados.

Vocês cairam facilmente nessa armadilha, ficou nitido que além de coroas utilizam sim BUG.

Decreto o fim do TW2, e essa experiencia foi muito gratificante.

Forte abraço nobres guerreiros, só gostaria de deixar registrado que vocês foram testados, e cairám facilmente.

zNeto
Jogador Brasileiro

Hurtllocker

Banned
1654162133_4-titis-org-p-naked-male-ass-krasivaya-erotika-10.jpg

Dear community, good evening.

Let's talk serious, I'm player zNeto, I come from a brazilian server.

We recieved many reports of a new bug in the game, where is possible to glitch: resources, troops, coins, and noblemans.

And that this bug was being exploited in the EN server, but they were allways denying such exploit.

We used a simple strategy to identify these transgressors...

how come zNeto? what was used?

We ourselves used the bug a lot, now look, for exemple the player Pale, who acused everyone. He did this using the bug, he went from 1200 point to 4000 with infinit resources and even bugged the farm.
Without mentioning many players from SFU who also were identified.

You fell so easily into this trap, it was clear that in addition to the coins you used BUG

I decree the end of TW2, and this experience was very gratifying.

Kind regards noble warriors, I'd only like to leave on record that you were tested, and fell easely.

zNeto
Brazilian Player

Tradução
Prezados, boa noite.

Vamos falar a sério, sou o jogador zNeto, venho do servidor brasileiro.

Recebemos diversas denúncias de um novo bug no jogo, aonde é possivel bugar: recursos, tropas, moedas, e nobres.

E que este bug estaria sendo utilizado no servidor inglês, porém estavam sempre negando o tal uso.

Utilizamos uma estratégia simples para identificar esses infratores...

Como assim zNeto ? o que foi utilizado ?

Utilizamos muito o bug, olhem agora, exemplo a jogadora Pale que acusava a todos, fez isso utilizando o bug foi de 1200 pontos para 4.000 com recursos infinitos e ainda bugou a fazenda.
Sem falar em muitos jogadores da SFU uqe também foram identificados.

Vocês cairam facilmente nessa armadilha, ficou nitido que além de coroas utilizam sim BUG.

Decreto o fim do TW2, e essa experiencia foi muito gratificante.

Forte abraço nobres guerreiros, só gostaria de deixar registrado que vocês foram testados, e cairám facilmente.

zNeto
Jogador Brasileiro
nem uma semana duraram.. que fracos

Status
Not open for further replies.