• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Compliance with their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Hurtlockers Inno refund helpline at your service we are open from the following.

9AM - 7PM
Monday-Friday

Calls may vary depending on provider.

cultist

Banned
I don't know about you but we are staying and combating this. Quitting to prove a point won't work unfortunately.

Disbanding my tribe due to some random Brazilian glitch abusers isn't something I'm too interested in either.

I've played this game for a decade and a half because I enjoy the community and my team not because of the amazing TW2 mechanics!

I also haven't seen this type of blatant abuse that Warrants 0 skill on EN and I'd rather make a point of showing what the player base does to a tribe who believes they can just ruin the game so easily for so many people.

Like stated before

Fire with fire if that's how they want it, No Problem I hope their top 10 players are on 6 figure salaries.

In my opinion once we delete them forever we can all go back to a competitive world.
of course this guy will stay after everyone else quits then he can say he won a world lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
of course this guy will stay after everyone else quits then he can say he won a world lol

Your extremely boring now.

Still waiting for you to prove a single world win....

You can't....

Why do you insist on being an annoying rat who's only relevance to this is conspiracy theory forum posts.

This world will be won within a month tops.

Watch and learn kid.

cultist

Banned
Your extremely boring now.

Still waiting for you to prove a single world win....

You can't....

Why do you insist on being an annoying rat who's only relevance to this is conspiracy theory forum posts.

This world will be won within a month tops.

Watch and learn kid.
you guys cried about that tribe glitching but after a brief peruse on the forums it is discovered that your mate ladavinca has been abusing this bug a long time
seems like you got mad it was being more widely used
i for one dont have to cheat
you are the boring one, you and your mates going all over the place using my pictures etc
cringe as hell
you are such a saddo. 'there's no cheating in this game. pathetic VP world! '
*dom world pens*
'omg they're cheating!'
you really are hypocritical and pathetic

and this world doesnt matter, you're ALL cheating

Hurtllocker

Banned
you guys cried about that tribe glitching but after a brief peruse on the forums it is discovered that your mate ladavinca has been abusing this bug a long time
seems like you got mad it was being more widely used
i for one dont have to cheat
you are the boring one, you and your mates going all over the place using my pictures etc
cringe as hell
you are such a saddo. 'there's no cheating in this game. pathetic VP world! '
*dom world pens*
'omg they're cheating!'
you really are hypocritical and pathetic

and this world doesnt matter, you're ALL cheating
Cool story bro. Irrelevant pleb.

Hurtllocker

Banned
so irrelevant you all use my pictures and talk about me non stop!
you are just angry other people started using the cheats you used
now go back to your scat humour and unsolicitated sexual advances upon men

Man just shut up and go to your own forum. Take your ugly face with you.

Brazilians came here using a bug and now that it was done back to them they have all quit.

You literally drink so much you can't make sense of anything now honestly fuck off please.

cultist

Banned
you went to our forum for ages and now you are crying it comes back to you. you are the ultimate hypocrite.
bombs our forum, cries when it's done to him
he and his tribe cheats, cries when it's done to him
you guys were abusing that bug in previous worlds. the forums show it. i wasnt even specifically seeking it out. i was looking for some other stuff and saw all of ladavinci's cheating. didnt bother auditting you all i just found it hilarious,
sorry for not reciprocating your advances on me, not interested, weirdo freak!
and my face is HANDSOME, that's why people use it!

Hurtllocker

Banned
you went to our forum for ages and now you are crying it comes back to you. you are the ultimate hypocrite.
bombs our forum, cries when it's done to him
he and his tribe cheats, cries when it's done to him
you guys were abusing that bug in previous worlds. the forums show it. i wasnt even specifically seeking it out. i was looking for some other stuff and saw all of ladavinci's cheating. didnt bother auditting you all i just found it hilarious,
sorry for not reciprocating your advances on me, not interested, weirdo freak!
and my face is HANDSOME, that's why people use it!

Ban us then...

We haven't ever used that bug before until now only to prove a point. Where is the proof?

Show me any proof right now any of us have cheated actually?

Also whilst your at it show me 1 world win of yours? I've been waiting for weeks. You don't have one because you lie constantly.

You talk absolutely shit that you believe your own random bullshit pulled out your arse.

Back all your claims up in your next post including what a great player you are or fuck off because at this point your just nobody.

Also you look like a spastic predator and you've got most of EN trolling you so well done.

Well those that used the bug, the Brazilians, have not quit but it seems their large villages have been taken down to what they should be. Now for the others that have used the bug to get way up there and take a lot of villages. Their time is coming. There are others in other tribes that have abused this glitch or what ever you want to call it. Perhaps Admin has finally showed up and is looking into all of this. If so it is about time and those that have abused this glitch may find out. So all those that have admitted using the glitch on the forum will now probably be getting their villages reduced. Really they all should have been banned from the game.

Last edited:
Dear community, good evening.

Let's talk serious, I'm player zNeto, I come from a brazilian server.

We recieved many reports of a new bug in the game, where is possible to glitch: resources, troops, coins, and noblemans.

And that this bug was being exploited in the EN server, but they were allways denying such exploit.

We used a simple strategy to identify these transgressors...

how come zNeto? what was used?

We ourselves used the bug a lot, now look, for exemple the player Pale, who acused everyone. He did this using the bug, he went from 1200 point to 4000 with infinit resources and even bugged the farm.
Without mentioning many players from SFU who also were identified.

You fell so easily into this trap, it was clear that in addition to the coins you used BUG

I decree the end of TW2, and this experience was very gratifying.

Kind regards noble warriors, I'd only like to leave on record that you were tested, and fell easely.

zNeto
Brazilian Player

LOL

You guys used this shit first. We just followed HAHAHHAHAHA

No one else on this specific server did this. We all realized what you were doing. Mods took no action. So now you fuck around and found out.

Hurtllocker

Banned
We told you not
Dear community, good evening.

Let's talk serious, I'm player zNeto, I come from a brazilian server.

We recieved many reports of a new bug in the game, where is possible to glitch: resources, troops, coins, and noblemans.

And that this bug was being exploited in the EN server, but they were allways denying such exploit.

We used a simple strategy to identify these transgressors...

how come zNeto? what was used?

We ourselves used the bug a lot, now look, for exemple the player Pale, who acused everyone. He did this using the bug, he went from 1200 point to 4000 with infinit resources and even bugged the farm.
Without mentioning many players from SFU who also were identified.

You fell so easily into this trap, it was clear that in addition to the coins you used BUG

I decree the end of TW2, and this experience was very gratifying.

Kind regards noble warriors, I'd only like to leave on record that you were tested, and fell easely.

zNeto
Brazilian Player
We told you not to use the bug and you all quit within days when we done it back. I will accept my ban no problem We only done this because you exploited it first trying to ruin the game for everyone. This bug was NOT on EN.

We came here looking for a fun world and you stopped that.

Your not a hero your just a shit player who thinks it's alright to destroy people's fun.

You talked this big game like you had this strategy however you just used a bug.

You are right about one thing it's the end of tw2 until this is fixed.

cultist

Banned
Ban us then...

We haven't ever used that bug before until now only to prove a point. Where is the proof?

Show me any proof right now any of us have cheated actually?

Also whilst your at it show me 1 world win of yours? I've been waiting for weeks. You don't have one because you lie constantly.

You talk absolutely shit that you believe your own random bullshit pulled out your arse.

Back all your claims up in your next post including what a great player you are or fuck off because at this point your just nobody.

Also you look like a spastic predator and you've got most of EN trolling you so well done.
'hey i never cheated before i swear
except the time i got caught
that was the only time
oh wait i didnt mean to say i never cheated. i meant to say i never used THAT bug''

Hurtllocker

Banned
'hey i never cheated before i swear
except the time i got caught
that was the only time
oh wait i didnt mean to say i never cheated. i meant to say i never used THAT bug''
You make 0 sense but that doesn't surprise me your probably 154 cans of Stella in.

cultist

Banned
You make 0 sense but that doesn't surprise me your probably 154 cans of Stella in.
your tribe has a history of cheating and cheated again in this world.
i am glad i never decided to join this world after all.
you guys have your head so full up your ass you think cos they cheat you can cheat.
and what about the legit players? i wanted to go to that world and take it to you. and you would have been cheating!!

To zneto I say this. We didn't have the glitch till you guys showed up. So I say it is bull s...t what you have put out here. You came on used a glitch that only a few people seem to be able to access. You and your tribe started using it and then the others followed. Answer me this, why is it only you guys and a few others can access the glitch. You had to know how to before you came here. Those that followed your lead should not have, it is against the rules of the game and it is something that unbalances the game and ruins it for everyone. You used it to gain points, nobles and the like then attacked the tribe I was in taking villages of those that have worked hard to get where they were.

You on the other hand can not and I say CAN NOT do what they have done with out cheating. You and your people are LOSERS that can not win unless you cheat. You have no integrety, no skills, no idea of how to play this game without cheating. Now you have had your villages reduced, but should have been banned. I suggest you go back to your own server, or were you kicked from it?

Those of us that don't cheat, have a love for this game, and the challenge it gives to compete against each other. People like you and those that cheat have no honor, nor desire to enjoy the game as it is suppose to be. The same goes to those in the other tribes that are exploiting the glitch. They only see it as a means to win something that they can't by playing by the rules, and hard work. So go back to your own server to cheat there.

Status
Not open for further replies.