• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Why do you allow cheating? (Yielden)

There is alot of players that script in this game though mate. the point is it isnt script killing the game its inno dealing with the scripts is easy.
i have use a script before and i have no problem saying that.

I love seeing the default to "ur dogwater" or "haha ur getting owned" to try and deflect. I would only quit to take away the satisfaction of your so called "dunking", can't be that fun to take free villages

SFU isnt ruining this game mate. inno is

This is not disagreeing with me, Pan is pretty much saying here it's innos fault for not being better at stopping you from cheating lol. You will never justify it to me. I am aware the whole tribe is not like this but you can't sit there and lie to my face

I>m saying the top players in SFU dont need to script to be good either way that is all and inno is killing the game not SFU.

@Panterraa so ok, MOL barbs aside, what about the 5k villages the botter made? the villages he built up to make a HQ and acadamy and Hall of orders? Where does that go to? it goes straight to the botter because when it gets npc'd the real account takes it and his work is done becuase he knows INNO will leave them for him to take. The botter has used those villages massivly inflated to build up his own account, then just took them to et again increase his account and be in a position where when out of protection we are on size 800 villages while he has two 5k villages, when they sould have been deleted.
and as for the MOL barbs, do you really think a botter has paid to get those barb villages up to 3k? theres absolutley NO WAY thats happen, if he has that cash to build a barb like that he wouldn't need to bot in first place, no they have found a way to build up these barbs by using that bot.

Someone should test this on an end of life server

@Panterraa let me EXPLAIN​

1) botter farmed like a bitatch with his bot
2) built his 5k villages before he was out of protection
3) got banned for this
4) inno left those now newly barbed villages
5) botter passed those 5k villages to himself in his real account
6) it is those villages that should be removed for a start.
7) the MOL villages i don't believe he hasn't managed to glitch those, i don't believe he has bought all those master of loot. he's cheating, its only you that believes it to be other wise, a cheat will not pay wads of money in a game he will just cheat to get what he wants

The morale of the story, The game getting worst and I dont think inno is doing anything, It only here to allow them to generate some income for inno to build up their other games. Thus lets just look for something new to play that is something similar as this game :)

@Panterraa let me EXPLAIN​

1) botter farmed like a bitatch with his bot
2) built his 5k villages before he was out of protection
3) got banned for this
4) inno left those now newly barbed villages
5) botter passed those 5k villages to himself in his real account
6) it is those villages that should be removed for a start.
7) the MOL villages i don't believe he hasn't managed to glitch those, i don't believe he has bought all those master of loot. he's cheating, its only you that believes it to be other wise, a cheat will not pay wads of money in a game he will just cheat to get what he wants
the tribe half of the time take these villages, just noble the village before they do. one villages or a few at the start doesnt mean much, their is different playing stages for this game.

okay but pan told me that you guys did admit to scripting so not really sure what you're on about, literally cheating because you can and then get on forums and act like a white knight lol. Bro I dont even care I was just poking at you lmao, have fun eating inactive accounts. Nobody cares if we are losing or not
ur outskilled pepehands copium

@Ldavinci123 the game does in fact suk at this point, you my dear are a troll and are not helping. Its an easy fix, its not difficult, they don't even need to try and find the real cheater instead of his throw away account, all they need to do is remove the pumped up villages that botter has made, just get rid of them once the botter has been banned, just click delete and there is your problem solved, people will be more likely to want to join in and they will make more money. Right now i've been playing a few months, done a few worlds and now I can't stand it anymore because how can you compete with a machine? theres no point in playing, its not an angry, my salty statement its just fact, bots ruin games and eventually they fall to dust
someone trolling on the forums? u mean to tell me im being unserious on the tw2 forums? no one's ever done that before. groundbreaking

I think of jail bait when I see jailbreak. Inno is the one killing the game not player base look how many wheels they been doing and more nobles each time. Winner gets 200 crowns is just a spit in my face seeing I put over $500.00 a server

okay but pan told me that you guys did admit to scripting so not really sure what you're on about, literally cheating because you can and then get on forums and act like a white knight lol. Bro I dont even care I was just poking at you lmao, have fun eating inactive accounts. Nobody cares if we are losing or not
Everyone scripts. If you were on wavel recently you would have witnessed alot and i mean ALOT of people's villages changing hands due to ban waves on BOTH SFU and Mean teams tribe members.
Part of the reason people script is due to Inno's continual ignorance of their playerbase. In trying to make a more casual version of tw1 they now actually make it more time consuming as there isn't any legal semi/auto farming like there was in tw1 and I don't know about you but some of us do have work and other commitments.

What you saw was NOT botting. (obviously they were though) the act of a barb changing from 51 to 3k is just lots and lots of MoL's from people who have too much money and too little restraint.

Don't get mad at the players for taking advantage of what is there to be used. It's a war game they will take advantage of whatever they can get. As should you and your tribe.

Let me remind you that if your playing TRIBAL WARS 2 then chances are you do actually care about winning atleast a little. It's a godamned competitive game with very little rules.

Be bloodthirsty Be cutthroat. And maybe you won't be such a dogwater player.

I know how Mols work Rhaegar. People got banned for farming scripts. They use other scripts to send attacks and track attacks being sent, really the only thing you can be skilled at in this game and they use programs to do all the work. You can justify cheating to yourselves however you want but its not respectable in the end. Using tools like these do not make you superior players. I'll take the loss and move on to other things and better games. Keep stroking your egos over this I'm sure you need it in your lives.

Is this intention from Inno side to favor big spenders? While seen 3 incoming attacks from different players starting to attack game drops offline.

I know how Mols work Rhaegar. People got banned for farming scripts. They use other scripts to send attacks and track attacks being sent, really the only thing you can be skilled at in this game and they use programs to do all the work. You can justify cheating to yourselves however you want but its not respectable in the end. Using tools like these do not make you superior players. I'll take the loss and move on to other things and better games. Keep stroking your egos over this I'm sure you need it in your lives.
using bot to attacks and do all that.... yeah i can agree with that, thats stupid... 100 percent take time and effort to plan an op. plus if you messesed up and need to think on the spot that is were the skill comes into play. among other aspect of the game. you can always waste a whole Sunday staring at tribal wars (I Just did it). But again those that i have seen using scripts this way mostly suck anyway, they don't spy so start faking with swords/Trebs to hide attack massively load them up. adapted to the game. I had to do it. Its not hard to do. a better player can out play them and the top ten percent at this game don't need the bot to be good, do most of them use it yeah. but can you blame them cant sit at a screen all day. the whole you don't put work into the game and live it like a chore isn't an argument, when they drop that damn wheel it seems ever 8 days. Then its oh you don't spend money or they have to much money. Money don't buy you worlds. we have player drop a few k into the game and still lose. in the end its either get good or don't. but complain when inno doesn't care nor listen to the player base is just a drag. The only reason most of us play is cause we love the game even know inno doesn't, we love the Player base. want to get good one world ask if your going to be active there are players that will teach you so everything your complain about doesn't matter. There is also different stages to this game as well.

Only script anyone should be using really is farm script and maybe one to pick up the resource pit that spawns when you start the game.
Scripting for anything else and I agree they should be banned.
The timing the planning and actually doing it is where the fun comes from .

Is this intention from Inno side to favor big spenders? While seen 3 incoming attacks from different players starting to attack game drops offline.
Had that issue as well and was nobled when i was able to get back online. I am new to TW2. Still getting used to the game. Hello everyone, btw.

1660379505326.png