• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by reydejoy

1. Diary of a poor player

For those of you who dont want to get banned- Dont farm efficiently. dont use hot keys, dont resend farm runs to villages you have hit to make it easier to track. dont understand that resources are hourly and by sending attacks in intervals you will probably get a good amount. Dont play too much...
  2. Diary of a poor player

Hello reydejoy, We found that you used tools known as bots and scripts in our game that help you develop your character's progress unfairly. Since this is not allowed, these actions are a breach of contract that was accepted when you registered for our game. Your account has been permanently...
  3. Diary of a poor player

ohh without a doubt my man i got it after you quit the world but i got banned for it like wth
  4. Diary of a poor player

How do i get banned from one world but not the other man. this is to ofunny
  5. Diary of a poor player

Banned for farming too much. gotta love it I have spent time on this world beccause i missed the game. I played so fucking much just to keep up with barebare and others who started dropping cash like crazy. The game creates this environment taht if you dont pay you better play non stoop. So i...
  6. Diary of a poor player

da9- Kolmont- FINALLY GOT LOOTER OF THE DAY!!!! jesus chrsit that was annoying. Action is starting to pick up and I am ready to force restarts in my area
  7. Diary of a poor player

Nothing is really happening for now. Im just farming and building up as much as I can, so until that changes I dont really have anything to post. On a side note its been about 8 days in kolmont and mr i throw money at games to feel good is sitting at 5 villages 2 of which he mol bombed to max...
  8. Diary of a poor player

day9 off jemeppe- no changes same thing just farming and prepping day10 of kolmont- Im power farming as best I can and I am still happy with my restart just waiting and getting ready to take everything near me out.
  9. Diary of a poor player

Day9 of jemeppe- Nothing is changing I’m so far out in the rim that I don’t have any real threats near me. Building up as fast as I can to make some moves and help the tribe in moving forward. I’m glad I can chill in this one so I can focus on my main world. Day 6 of Kolmont- BP is starting to...
  10. Diary of a poor player

Day 8 of jemeppe- Still growing at a decent pace. Clearing up all the inactive players around me as long as it doesn’t mean losing half of my units. I had made a small tribne and invited who ever looked active on the rim because I didn’t get a reply from a guild leader about joining. Today...
  11. Diary of a poor player

Day-7 Jemeppe- LONELYYYYY IM MR LONELYYYY…… I have only one real option in terms of tribes to join but looking like I got to open up my one-man tribe one again. Still chill nothing really going on but if I don’t get into this tribe I’m as good as dead. If I go down I’m taking someone’s walls and...
  12. Diary of a poor player

oooo good point. Its kind of why i hate playing core as well. it just seems to be a struggle and i dont wana deal with the pressure when bp drops.
  13. Diary of a poor player

Have been doing this almost non stop besides some small breaks. So If im on here almost 20ish hours a day to send out attacks I really wanna know how everyone else gets it done. Yeah co-ops can help get it but realistically they are not gonna farm non stop for you either. Its just kind of a...
  14. Diary of a poor player

Day 6 of jemeppe- Relatively chill for now. Still running solo in the rim and debating on who to join for some better benefits from tribe level. As a side note, my neighbor hasn't done anything yet so I might be safe for a sec. I always struggle a bit on this part of the game in terms of how I...
  15. Diary of a poor player

I came back to the game after I beleive 2 years......... Been craving the nostalgia of my childhood playing tw1 in the first 5 worlds available. I joined the newest world available and already knew how my return would be. The dominant players like always being the ones dropping cash like crazy...