• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by PM00

1. General Discussion (Jaunpils)

There’s still a few of us working on messing up those tribal hugs and safe spaces.
  2. Master of Loot Working Properly?

That... thats a lot to accumulate.
  3. Master of Loot Working Properly?

Later I used 50 more and observed 4 successful runs. 5/100 obviously seems less than suggested 10 but perhaps not statistically significant.
  4. Master of Loot Working Properly?

I just used 47 masters of loot. At advertised 10% chance of upgrading a building one would expect 4-5 successes. Only 1 was realized. Is under 50 a reasonable enough sample to determine the ratio of successful upgrades is off?
  5. Black map/village area on screen

Lets get a real update on this, the game is unplayable At the very least add non-map required options to: - resend attacks - transfer resources between villas - resource depot screen
  6. Black map/village area on screen

I too have this issue, cannot do anything with the map, res depot, attacks, raids, etc. In short, the game doesnt exist for those of us with the issue.
  7. Founder's Privilege & Farewell

I wrote this memo to my tribemates, but realize some who have already gone wont see it. I will post it here for all. Id call it a note, but its a lot too long winded for that. As an addendum, I'd like to thank Shek, Jrae, Tybor and their crew for rising up and being so well organized...
  8. Poll: World closing

I was hoping for an end date to be announced, which it was rather than cold cutoff with no warning. I feel with the 5 days notice it allowed many to say their goodbyes and now ought to be closed upon that time (soon after poll close). Thanks
  9. Rankings appear fixed ingame finally

...Aaaand theyre down again.
  10. Battles executed in parallel instead of queue - Def units don't die.

Not only that, but somehow you killed 48 out of 1 attacking cat?