• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by oniii

1. oniii

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

The most pathetic thing I have seen, if we really have to play against people who get into our accounts. What a way to throw a world, do you really want to win so desperately? Do you understand that it doesn't matter if you win, the victory is completely empty? And then you complain that the...
  2. oniii

Or my bad, when I said "ThatMyPet" I did not mean you, although I know that you are the pet of Nomadas.
  3. oniii

But let's see, you couldn't win having +50% towns, with the absurd amount of crowns you spend, with a better position, with more players and with script., you also broke the NAP when we weren't ready, that's why you had the advantage. ThatsMyPet the man, the legend, the meme, tell me if you...
  4. oniii

If a player spent $ 2,500 he actually used more than all the original INQ members, by far. To compare Vespasian, Euge and Mosb do not reach 100 dollars together. Xavistreet used 160 crowns for gwendoline once, almost nothing but for that reason I am the highest in the tribe with 0 crowns.
  5. oniii

You say it, we do not spend, we use diplomacy, that is part of the game, and it is not the first time that it happens, one is luck, twice not. It doesn't matter, the question is literal, not a joke or disrespect, I want to know who in D has grown the most without spending crowns.
  6. oniii

Just curious. Which player has progressed the most in nomads, without a single crowns? The 50 crowns when you start don't count.
  7. oniii

Onee-chan sledge is a pervert? D:
  8. oniii

Corona-chan is dangerous, she knows kung flu.
  9. oniii

I bet you that If we lose this world I change my nickname to "Thatsmyspot fanboy", if we win, you change your nickname to "onii-chan yamete"
  10. oniii

You didn't see naruto? The reference to the 3-way deadlock was literal, that fight was not a 1v1v1. ND is tsunade, trenq orochimaru and I still can't decide who would be jiraya, btw.
  11. oniii

Smells a bit like dead axes

He played this world as "*ninja*" and left long ago, he doesn't play with us.
  12. oniii

Do I have to do everything around here?

What a bad joke (-_-# Well I've seen 400+ deceivers and 50+ rangers from LTT and i know that's actually nothing, not for LTT.
  13. oniii

Do I have to do everything around here?

INQ player here ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ I progress slowly but surely OwO