• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Horf

1. Any advantage?

As I don't have the time to sink into this game like I used to, I'm considering trying the US server instead of the the international one. Does the night bonus help greatly with attacks hitting overnight? I just don't want to have to worry about attacks hitting me at 3am anymore. Would the night...
  2. Removing realm buttons

How do I find a mod to message? I don't see a page that lists mods and which realms they moderate. Do I message them on here or in game?
  3. Supporting a village with no church

If I support a friend in his province where I don't have a church (but he does), will my units still face the faith penalty?
  4. Catting down your hall of orders

The attack destroyed my Hall of Orders. This is very strange as I've had multiple attacks fail (attackers survived, hall took no damage) over the last few weeks using the same combination of units. Perhaps something broke in an earlier game update and was fixed today when we updated to 1.27...
  5. Catting down your hall of orders

You used to be able to take a level 2 hall down to 1 with 60-70 cats and 200 HC. I actually got quite good at estimating how many cats/HC would be needed to take a hall down to level 1 from higher levels too, but then all of a sudden no matter how many I sent they would stay the same, even when...
  6. Catting down your hall of orders

It was a few weeks ago and I don't have the report anymore, so I'll have to get a new one for you. I'll have it in about 2 hours.
  7. Catting down your hall of orders

Hello, I like to keep the hall of orders in all of my villages at level 1. It used to be when I conquered a new village with a 1+ hall of orders, I could easily catapult it down to 1 with an attack or two. But now, no matter how many cats I send, my hall of orders will not lose a level. I...
  8. How to dismount units

Send all but one type of defensive unit to support another village, then attack the first village with small groups of the troops you want to get rid of but that are weak against the defensive units you left to defend. For example, if you want to get rid of swordsmen and have some heavy cav...
  9. Trusted members

Yes. ----------
  10. Trusted members

Just wondering- what happens when you designate someone in your tribe a trusted member?
  11. Declaring another tribe your tribe's enemy

When you declare another tribe your enemy, is the other tribe notified of this?