• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by EatMyCav

1. NoN will conquer all

Ugh,, now I remember why I never post on this forum ... it's a trollfest. Everyone here is the best player that ever lived, and all they ever do is complain about being defeated by 'lesser' players and 'noobs' and how not fun that is. Did it ever occur to you that if you're complaining from...
  2. NoN will conquer all

Viper, yeah i suicided some defensive infantry to make room for more HC, who doesn't? As for who we were fighting and beating in the core, it was you guys, KOV, remember? Not may fault you collapsed so easy. Now you're on the rim whining that you were too easy to beat? i'll just wait for NON to...
  3. NoN will conquer all

A quick look at the tribes' offensive bash will also tell any of you who bother to look that your "farmville" claims are baseless. WTF has more offensive bash than the rest of the server combined outside of NON, and NON has more than the rest of the server combined including WTF. We split the...
  4. NoN will conquer all

You all forget (or weren't here to see) that in fact it was the #2 and #3 tribes (WTF/NON) that allied to take down the #1 KOV. Now that KOV is #3, they are allied with #4 and anyone else they can convince to try and take us down. Yeah, there will probably have to be a merge at some point, to...