• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NoN will conquer all

You all forget (or weren't here to see) that in fact it was the #2 and #3 tribes (WTF/NON) that allied to take down the #1 KOV. Now that KOV is #3, they are allied with #4 and anyone else they can convince to try and take us down.

Yeah, there will probably have to be a merge at some point, to speed things up, but that's also not a guarantee. It could turn into a race. And while KOv has been eliminated from the core, they are playing their own version of farmville on the rim, waiting patiently for us to expand far enough out to beat them a second time.

A quick look at the tribes' offensive bash will also tell any of you who bother to look that your "farmville" claims are baseless. WTF has more offensive bash than the rest of the server combined outside of NON, and NON has more than the rest of the server combined including WTF. We split the map and dominated our respective turf. WTF picked the winning horse and allied with NON instead of KOV and they've been butthurt and badmouthing us ever since, but the simple fact is they were poorly run and lacking any credible offense.

A quick look at the tribes' offensive bash will also tell any of you who bother to look that your "farmville" claims are baseless. WTF has more offensive bash than the rest of the server combined outside of NON, and NON has more than the rest of the server combined including WTF. We split the map and dominated our respective turf. WTF picked the winning horse and allied with NON instead of KOV and they've been butthurt and badmouthing us ever since, but the simple fact is they were poorly run and lacking any credible offense.
Yeah, and from what I've seen you and your allies lack any credible players. Come play against SFU some time and see if you're still boasting on the forums bud

This guy is your world rank 2 player. 51 vills. 424k bash.
1660114849997.png

This is the world's rank 96 player, with 7 vills. 599k bash.
1660114923529.png

You noobs are playing farmville.

Last edited:

You have 896k bash with 56 villages and 300k is defensive bash, also been sending your defensive troops in 1000s to attack.
Who was you fighting and beating in the core the teletubies?

Also not sure who said you was merging but NoN said there won't be one, maybe your holding on hoping for it.

You all forget (or weren't here to see) that in fact it was the #2 and #3 tribes (WTF/NON) that allied to take down the #1 KOV. Now that KOV is #3, they are allied with #4 and anyone else they can convince to try and take us down.

Yeah, there will probably have to be a merge at some point, to speed things up, but that's also not a guarantee. It could turn into a race. And while KOv has been eliminated from the core, they are playing their own version of farmville on the rim, waiting patiently for us to expand far enough out to beat them a second time.
i was in NoN since day 1, the alliance was utterly useless, KoV was surrounded by all the tribes, and they were defeated 2 weeks into the game, especially when Great quit, after then u guys should have cut the alliance, u’ve been playing farmville for 2 months, and you have no bash whatsoever, the south east alone as more bash than all other regions together, its THAT bad.

Viper, yeah i suicided some defensive infantry to make room for more HC, who doesn't? As for who we were fighting and beating in the core, it was you guys, KOV, remember? Not may fault you collapsed so easy. Now you're on the rim whining that you were too easy to beat?

i'll just wait for NON to tell me whether or not they are interested in negotiating a merge. KOV has been feeding me lies since day 1.

Ugh,, now I remember why I never post on this forum ... it's a trollfest. Everyone here is the best player that ever lived, and all they ever do is complain about being defeated by 'lesser' players and 'noobs' and how not fun that is.

Did it ever occur to you that if you're complaining from the rim, maybe, JUST maybe you're NOT the better player? That maybe instead of adapting to the game and its current players, you'd rather complain about the game and the other players not adapting to you? This is w76, not w2 ... what worked then doesn't work anymore.

VP worlds require a totally different mindset that you just don't grasp yet. That's why a bunch of "noobs" like WTF were able to start in the core, become the #2 tribe, and despite being outnumbered, kick KOV out to the rim.

Failure to adapt does not make you a better player ... or a better person. I would say get off your high horse, but I suppose that's the only way you can see me from way out there on the rim.

Ugh,, now I remember why I never post on this forum ... it's a trollfest. Everyone here is the best player that ever lived, and all they ever do is complain about being defeated by 'lesser' players and 'noobs' and how not fun that is.

Did it ever occur to you that if you're complaining from the rim, maybe, JUST maybe you're NOT the better player? That maybe instead of adapting to the game and its current players, you'd rather complain about the game and the other players not adapting to you? This is w76, not w2 ... what worked then doesn't work anymore.

VP worlds require a totally different mindset that you just don't grasp yet. That's why a bunch of "noobs" like WTF were able to start in the core, become the #2 tribe, and despite being outnumbered, kick KOV out to the rim.

Failure to adapt does not make you a better player ... or a better person. I would say get off your high horse, but I suppose that's the only way you can see me from way out there on the rim.
yeah shut up you lowly dom worlds VP worlds are more competitive! except you're wrong. and i'm actually complaining from uhh...not the world. currently complaining from the dom world that i'm rank 4 on and my tribe is rank 1. you kids suck!

Viper, yeah i suicided some defensive infantry to make room for more HC, who doesn't? As for who we were fighting and beating in the core, it was you guys, KOV, remember? Not may fault you collapsed so easy. Now you're on the rim whining that you were too easy to beat?

i'll just wait for NON to tell me whether or not they are interested in negotiating a merge. KOV has been feeding me lies since day 1.
BTW 90% of KOV's current roster was NOT in kov when the world started, everyone in the top 15 joined later after u guys were already dominating the world fully. we are not kov.

I've not been rimmed lol I started here and already way past all your bash points thanks to your two tribes all playing farm ville. There isn't anything else to say it's shows for itself, I mean ive currently just had players from NoN try to noble with only nobles no troops with them

little pussies :p
NoN, WTF, GRR maybe even couple more all allied together. Only very small group fighting back.

Playing farm ville for so long they don't even have faith.

Players taking villages and supporting with 4000 HC and asking there tribe for support without church or Chapel lol

This world is a dead one, unless you wanna play farm ville and feel powerful. Right now only one's having a fight is a small group from us vs the rest of server. But eatmycav killed some players in core on first days so it's OK to play farm ville now lol.

NoN, WTF, GRR maybe even couple more all allied together. Only very small group fighting back.

Playing farm ville for so long they don't even have faith.

Players taking villages and supporting with 4000 HC and asking there tribe for support without church or Chapel lol
Yawn. Talked a lot then ran off because he got bored. I'd avoid playing with this coiner in future.

Yawn. Talked a lot then ran off because he got bored. I'd avoid playing with this coiner in future.

Yawn! haven't played the server for few weeks after starting new world and your bash still way behind mine, dont be bitter just because they on your doorstep now and you don't have me to keep your farm ville safe.

1661742990346.png

here's an update on this noob's vill/bash ratio btw

Yawn! haven't played the server for few weeks after starting new world and your bash still way behind mine, dont be bitter just because they on your doorstep now and you don't have me to keep your farm ville safe.
You couldn't keep yourself safe - just burnt off other people's D and once it turned against you just dropped it. Often wonder how much of that bash was early coiner advantage.

You couldn't keep yourself safe - just burnt off other people's D and once it turned against you just dropped it. Often wonder how much of that bash was early coiner advantage.

Couldn't keep myself safe? LoooL not once asked for tribe support only defensive troops that got burnt was your limited support, rest was all mine you still playing farm ville? Should join NoN you would be very well suited for them.

I had 19 villages, what you even doing? Make me laugh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829_180606_com.innogames.tw2_edit_77961962898520.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829_180606_com.innogames.tw2_edit_77961962898520.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20220829_180544_com.innogames.tw2_edit_77992692323515.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829_180544_com.innogames.tw2_edit_77992692323515.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 63