• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's Not......

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're literally crying on the forums calling scripts without any proof.

this is what this topic is about, ~2.2k villas on day 3 with less than 10k farmed. it ain't possible. i don't care how many crowns you have res is a finite resource at the start of the game, no amount of resource deposit rerolls and quests claimed can generate this much.
(this screenshot was taken yesterday)

View attachment 3617

Do you know Elon Musk?

Guys - its incredibly obvious that certain players are acquiring resources by exploitative ways.

I have well over 5k+ hours on this game and I've seen every combination of things - you can't remotely grow this fast early game given the facts as they stand. I crown a lot too but that is fundamentally limited by resources. Some of the scale of villages are simply mathematically not achievable for folks that has farmed less than <10k resources in two days (or just slightly above).

I'm not going to report or name name because I'd like to see some competition. Exploits done by bad players doesn't change the fact that they are still bad players, so I'm not really concerned. I just find it amusing how blatantly obvious it is.
no game mods what do u expect bro hahaha

Znato has over 50 coins minted and BP isnt over. Inno really needs to fix this. Its so garbage
Yeah this in particular is wildly blatant. Tons of foreign premades come to EN to “beat cheaters with superior skills” as they all claim but all of them I’ve seen either mass multi account or do shit like this. Disgusting.

XD

1673680450522.png

Mods - Stolen Goods 3 is 100,000 resource farmed.

50 Minted Coins is 4,150,000 resources total. It has been three days

This is the most disgusting, flagrant, in your face cheating, I have seen.

This staggering amount of resources is so hilarious impossible - I don't think the world in total has even farmed this amount

cultist

Banned
I told you guys weeks ago that people cheated previous worlds and you all laughed at me. i told you there were corrupt admins (and 2 admins backed me up on this) and you still accused me of lying
now it's happening to you guys and you are all a-sudden a believer

I told you guys weeks ago that people cheated previous worlds and you all laughed at me. i told you there were corrupt admins (and 2 admins backed me up on this) and you still accused me of lying
now it's happening to you guys and you are all a-sudden a believer
no one is talking to u. this isn't admins cheating or people scripting or multi accing w/e. we've all seen tons of cheating, but this is wildly out of hand

cultist

Banned
no one is talking to u. this isn't admins cheating or people scripting or multi accing w/e. we've all seen tons of cheating, but this is wildly out of hand
it's only out of hand because you're the victim of it
when this sort of crap, and much worse (the physical displacement of actual villages) were happening to me you discounted it as a conspiracy theory
now you are crying on the forums that you are being cheated. the irony is palpable

it's only out of hand because you're the victim of it
when this sort of crap, and much worse (the physical displacement of actual villages) were happening to me you discounted it as a conspiracy theory
now you are crying on the forums that you are being cheated. the irony is palpable
where did you encounter people bugging troops and coins

Hello innogames? is this the final nail on the game? 50 coins minted in day 4 of the server with 100k resources farmed, such a good player

cultist

Banned
these SFU guys seem to know a lot about potential exploits and bugs, it is almost like they might have used them themselves at one point

these SFU guys seem to know a lot about potential exploits and bugs, it is almost like they might have used them themselves at one point

The how to dupe infinite resources guide is literally on Youtube.

Instead of going on about SFU, maybe for once just recognize the complete game breaking abuse that is going on to dupe 4 million + res.

Status
Not open for further replies.