• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Something is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
All good here just watching the Brazilians glitch their way to rank 1. Hey guys!

i told you about admins abusing tools and admins themselves have said it happens
and you want us to believe brazalians are glitching because why? you and your few mates say so?

Last edited by a staff member:
I will translate for you my friend.
''I can't get over the Brazilians, so I'll accuse them of cheating :p ''

Aaah yes, because the players with less than 100k farmed completely legit are at over 2k points with corresponding academy spikes...

Not abusing a very specific glitch to get extra res ;)

Oh I'd love you to state where you pulled that much res from in that sort of time outside of farming. Since even with prosperity and hard crowning pits you're not pulling in anything like enough res in the time it took.

Ok, I'll give you my email and I can be your coach, I'll teach you that money doesn't just buy levels in a tribe

1673629619481.png
3k villa with less than 100k farmed in 4 days, hilarious XD

cultist

Banned
lol these people are getting mad someone else may have used crowns
you have like a level 41 tribe in a day
hypocrites

hypocrites

You cannot generate resources simply by spending crowns outside of crowning things to be complete quicker, and buying prosperity which is a small boost overall. We all know what they're doing and it's a flat out glitch of the game.

Buying tribe levels is a perfectly valid part of the game, stop buying wife beater for a bit and you too could buy some tribe levels stop crying.

hypocrites
crowns? You need over 1M farmed to get academy in the first 3 days and that is with spending a big chunck of crowns, you would know that if you actually understood the game. They are just using a know glitch that resources dont get deleted when you use them, but doesnt matter, it will still be a walk in the park

cultist

Banned
You cannot generate resources simply by spending crowns outside of crowning things to be complete quicker, and buying prosperity which is a small boost overall. We all know what they're doing and it's a flat out glitch of the game.

Buying tribe levels is a perfectly valid part of the game, stop buying wife beater for a bit and you too could buy some tribe levels stop crying.
WOW
when i told you that admins were cheating the game you all acted likei was a conspiracy theorist psycho
now that there is a glitch or an admin abusing the system , against you, you all of the sudden support the idea
in a world i was in an admin gave himself a million crowns and would insta spawn himself buildings and resources
you laughed at the idea
now it looks like it might be happening against you

Status
Not open for further replies.