• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I can do a perfect train... several perfect trains and time support or fake support 1 second later

It's not proof of cheating
If all the vills had exact same walking distance
And nukes we added in all say 1 sec before a train... maybe you have a case...

But this, No
Just a very focused op by a very experienced player
It can be done...

:confused:
JDFX5Mwa_400x400.jpeg
hq720.jpg

Maybe Elons forgot how to play? :confused:

Elon this looks like a
Classic case of
Deflection man
Sorry to inform you Thusly

Apologies TMS, you're right, I did like the merger tribe players always do, I'm sorry...
Let me reply to his impeccably well formed arguments:

"You can Elon is one of this Boys who you just don't play board games with lol "
- OK.

"Temper tantrum central."
- OK.

"Flips the board up when hes losing and starts crying, telling everyone hes going to quit then mummy sits him down, He calms a little, Plays a little longer, Then needs to be put to bed. "
- I have already made a statement about this, but I understand it's hard for Possessed both to read and remember when he's having a panic attack or something. Scroll back and you'll find what I said.

"Dude relax. "
- OK.

" We will make this as expensive and as slow as possible for you."
- OK.

Your tribe is falling apart at the seams because the person who claims to be a 'man' for his tribe actually only cares about a handful of cheaters and he defends these cheaters by the only means he knows how "No no no you cheat"
- Yeah it is, like I've told Possessed at least 10 times that NoT was suppose to be me teaching new players in the early-game, then some INQ players spawned into the world and wanted to play with me, cool. So now we got like 15-20 good active players and like a bunch of both active and inactive new players.
As you know, the merger tribe has a lot of multi's and and spies (something Possessed told me himself lol), so we wanted to make sure that every player is actually trying to do what they're suppose to do at this point of the game; attack reds and do war, so we asked for coop. This is a very common thing seen not only in this game but also similar games when there's a lot of multi's and spies within a tribe.
I guess Possessed is just trying to make it seem like something it's not.

"More and more players will leave NoT and they are welcome to work with us defeating evil as it stands in front of the pearly gates. "
- I don't think many players have left NoT. We have kicked some that were inactive for 2 weeks, as the rules state, and a few have messaged me saying that they have too much going on in real life to play into the mid-game, which typically requires more activity than the early-game.
So in my opinion this claim is just another attempt to make something look like something it's not, and it's obviously written in a tantrum which doesn't really help his case..

"Cry cry cry Kiddo. "
- OK.

"Look within before you throw your toys out your basket. "
- OK.

"#canthandletheheat "
- OK.

"Explanation for this. [LINK]. Sorry skill has your mind blown."
- I got the exact reaction I wanted from this; a tantrum, just to prove who's actually having a mental breakdown here and Possessed went straight there!
Ex Dee

So, TMS, I hope this whole wall of text makes it clear that I first didn't respond to this because it was mainly just a bunch of childish words and random baseless claims, which seems to be the new Possessed these days.
If you actually want me to respond seriously to anything else he writes just tag me, but else; I'll not take his posts very seriously.. He's had 31 forums pages to make any solid arguments for any of his claims, but he hasn't yet, quite the opposite, his most popular words are now "cry" "mommy" and "basement",
so I don't think he ever will...

Possessed is a proven cheater, he has even admitted to it himself, so I don't really get why you're still defending him?

Apologies TMS, you're right, I did like the merger tribe players always do, I'm sorry...
Let me reply to his impeccably well formed arguments:

"You can Elon is one of this Boys who you just don't play board games with lol "
- OK.

"Temper tantrum central."
- OK.

"Flips the board up when hes losing and starts crying, telling everyone hes going to quit then mummy sits him down, He calms a little, Plays a little longer, Then needs to be put to bed. "
- I have already made a statement about this, but I understand it's hard for Possessed both to read and remember when he's having a panic attack or something. Scroll back and you'll find what I said.

"Dude relax. "
- OK.

" We will make this as expensive and as slow as possible for you."
- OK.

Your tribe is falling apart at the seams because the person who claims to be a 'man' for his tribe actually only cares about a handful of cheaters and he defends these cheaters by the only means he knows how "No no no you cheat"
- Yeah it is, like I've told Possessed at least 10 times that NoT was suppose to be me teaching new players in the early-game, then some INQ players spawned into the world and wanted to play with me, cool. So now we got like 15-20 good active players and like a bunch of both active and inactive new players.
As you know, the merger tribe has a lot of multi's and and spies (something Possessed told me himself lol), so we wanted to make sure that every player is actually trying to do what they're suppose to do at this point of the game; attack reds and do war, so we asked for coop. This is a very common thing seen not only in this game but also similar games when there's a lot of multi's and spies within a tribe.
I guess Possessed is just trying to make it seem like something it's not.

"More and more players will leave NoT and they are welcome to work with us defeating evil as it stands in front of the pearly gates. "
- I don't think many players have left NoT. We have kicked some that were inactive for 2 weeks, as the rules state, and a few have messaged me saying that they have too much going on in real life to play into the mid-game, which typically requires more activity than the early-game.
So in my opinion this claim is just another attempt to make something look like something it's not, and it's obviously written in a tantrum which doesn't really help his case..

"Cry cry cry Kiddo. "
- OK.

"Look within before you throw your toys out your basket. "
- OK.

"#canthandletheheat "
- OK.

"Explanation for this. [LINK]. Sorry skill has your mind blown."
- I got the exact reaction I wanted from this; a tantrum, just to prove who's actually having a mental breakdown here and Possessed went straight there!
Ex Dee

So, TMS, I hope this whole wall of text makes it clear that I first didn't respond to this because it was mainly just a bunch of childish words and random baseless claims, which seems to be the new Possessed these days.
If you actually want me to respond seriously to anything else he writes just tag me, but else; I'll not take his posts very seriously.. He's had 31 forums pages to make any solid arguments for any of his claims, but he hasn't yet, quite the opposite, his most popular words are now "cry" "mommy" and "basement",
so I don't think he ever will...

Possessed is a proven cheater, he has even admitted to it himself, so I don't really get why you're still defending him?

Well that boring to read.

A proven cheater? :rolleyes:

All those players you were 'teaching' and now are leaving/inactive because of how caring you are towards them. Not only did INQ join this world they spawned in a couple tribes worth of multis, Again nothing new.

Also your trying to reach out to TMS like he doesn't already know what INQ are capable of from passed experience.

The only person who has his wobbly tantrums is yourself Elon, Its like a split personality.
you are known for this, Its like the chiefs speciality / running theme in the community,

I'm sitting at home, with my feet, Nice cold beer in hand, loving life!

Certainly no tantrum here mate just pure comedy watching yourself slowly implode.

You sit there throwing dirt on SFU when you are playing with INQ. C'mon kiddo.

Please stop before you make yourself look even more silly.

Step outside, get some fresh air, Come back and have a think.

'Everything will be okay in the end, Ifs its not okay, Its not the end'

thats crazy how people in SFU felt the exact same way during the gangbang tho. i can also cherry pick messages to support my narrative :D point is people are going to be disenfranchised when the tides are turned against them regardless of who's in the driver's seat

@elonfuzzk

Seems like this is a roundabout we can never get off with no turn offs
(It's A UK thing... like a road that's shaped like a circle! With roads penetrating it, I'm sure you're aware)

I guess you'll defend INQ no matter what and that's a good trait an honourable trait... but look the evidence for the multi accounts and coop abuse is there man... and I'm not saying other people don't cheat, its not just INQ! Etc

But look it sounds like you're reaching now' .... clutching at straws if you like...

Trying to get dirt on Ncookie like afew posts up...

Man it is what it is... cheating happens...
INQ have certainly done it b4 cos I've been victim of it lmaoo
So yeah GL ... let the war continue...
And no more carry on with these complaining let's just let the war carry out
Cos it's getting very repetitive now
And we are not reaching any common ground anytime soon

Anyone else? Yes ...?

thats crazy how people in SFU felt the exact same way during the gangbang tho. i can also cherry pick messages to support my narrative :D point is people are going to be disenfranchised when the tides are turned against them regardless of who's in the driver's seat

Very well put Davinci

DeletedUser5524

Just admit it everyone. Ain't no one beating the legendary Banana with his 64 multis. you just can't.

Will we now see a new tribe emerge?
Maybe, "The army of Jhin" ? :eek:

Stay tuned, don't go anywhere, for @Dan Rather 's next report coming right up after this short commercial break

DeletedUser4714

or if we're talking about sheer number rather than quality then i think i know someone with 20,000 alts on one world cough en26 cough
en26 is cursed, still gives me ptsd. But not like 28 was any better with the banana coop fuckery

Ahhh EN 26

Good Times haha -
I was on EN 26 was my 2nd or 3rd realm.... A.I. tribe
Fucking never got on the hall of fame
Went inactive
Broke PC
Lost phone
Got a new one. Couldn't be arsed re downloading, was close to realm end
Checked later when I could be arsed... got internalled lol,my own fault

* I still wake up at night, sweating, screaming. Hall of fame No, No Noooo

** This may or may not be A lie :D

** It's A lie... .... lol