• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Nomads isn't my tribe either... Goodness wak I've told ya so many time... I was a member but it wasn't my tribe it was vik tribes and the Dutch crew, there my friends... but i don't control the way they play. Plus they probably rangered cos ltt / Inq ltt jumpers after ltt fell apart, used rangers and coined up before nomads ever did!

DeletedUser4451

All I see from doa is trains of 3.... I wonder how many shots it took to get them all XD

Honestly never seen a more blatant example of tribal hugging than this realm ... its truly shameful to experience the state of this realm :oops:

The big tribes are meant to fight?
Not work together to eliminate all smaller and fledgling tribes

Damn give us a tribe members limit and fast!!! Lool

I only see players outside NoT and DOA speaking about merger and united victory.
Tells me you're all very nervous about this, refusing to let it go as a topic of conversation.

I only see players outside NoT and DOA speaking about merger and united victory.
Tells me you're all very nervous about this, refusing to let it go as a topic of conversation.
i'm not saying i myself think it's going to happen, but in all honesty, why wouldn't people be worried about that? SFU has been pushed back a bit, NoT and DOA are sharing provinces left and right and continuing to gangbang the rank 3 tribe in the realm. sure, that's all part of the game or whatever (it's a horrible experience personally and this will likely be my first and last world because of it, but that isn't the issue here), but you can't fault people for worrying it's a possibility. not everyone in your tribe seems like an ass, just some, and you seem like a reasonable guy, so i don't think that'll be the way things turn out. but sure, it's something people are concerned about

Ahhh So maybe DoA should be worried there will be no merger or united victory then, because if they cnst finish off SFU... they should be very worried about an impending viceing ? Perhaps...

i'm not saying i myself think it's going to happen, but in all honesty, why wouldn't people be worried about that? SFU has been pushed back a bit, NoT and DOA are sharing provinces left and right and continuing to gangbang the rank 3 tribe in the realm. sure, that's all part of the game or whatever (it's a horrible experience personally and this will likely be my first and last world because of it, but that isn't the issue here), but you can't fault people for worrying it's a possibility. not everyone in your tribe seems like an ass, just some, and you seem like a reasonable guy, so i don't think that'll be the way things turn out. but sure, it's something people are concerned about

Stop whining, Man up.

If you were in DOA and/or NOT, it will surely never change.

Why?
Coz there's still RED villas at the map, you wont give them the slightest chance to bounce back, am I right?.
so accept the challenge and Man up.

same goes to @Thatsmyspot .

The big tribes are meant to fight?
Not work together to eliminate all smaller and fledgling tribes

Damn give us a tribe members limit and fast!!! Lool

Yeah and if DOA / NOT accepts the challenge.
Sure your SFU and it's sister tribe SAXONS will surely emerge as victors.
Only fools will do what you told.

Forgive my grammar.

Lmao dude.

@nire-kolay-den
I've very experienced at this game I've played along time... I've maned up all realm.under near constant attack from 2 tribes
It's not about manning up lol.. its not and doa who need to do that

You guys are playing tribal hugs..
I dont know if your experienced any where near as me... but its embarrassing trust me... go tell ur leader to fight NOT if he dares

SFU isn't a sister tribe, Saxons is my tribe...

Players may merge in cos it'd the only way of offering decent opposition to.NOT if we can keep doa and sp and sfu keep not back for a while

Trust me I know NOT aka INQ ... they'll destroy DoA if they turn on u... u should be asking sfu for a ceasefire not keep joint attacking with NOT

You guys can't see the wood from the trees lol.. Elon already said they'll be no merge or no talk of merging...
I doubt Wak and paine will take u in... maybe ur top players, maybe ...