• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Another day In Tribal Wars Hugs.

This is probably the most depressing and unexciting world I ever played.

Not sure if its due to the worlds diplomacy of Lets all Kill SFU because without an alliance we are all screwed or the fact that I heard after SFU (IF) SFU get wiped out, DOA and NoT will merge to win.

This is absolute cancer.

Both DOA and NoT's reputation is already below shocking so I'm sure this will only add to
already very growing and rather off putting skidmark they are leaving on the community.

Since the start we have been fighting Multi accounts on mutli accounts and this is getting really pretty sad not mention the sick amount of crowing done by both tribes for self obsessed individuals.

SFU will keep fighting 300+

Fun world indeed.

Two massive tribes like DoA and NOT allying and attacking SFU with the odd SPT Incursion against SFU is embarrassing to watch

And i have seen the evidence
If SFU, hopefully not but do get rimmed and NOT and DoA either merge or carry on their alliance...

And attack Space Pirates and a 25 man tribe, (my tribe Saxons)
This would be the most shameful example of hugging, allying and surrounding to survive ive ever seen.
And onwards the massive odds id face would be overwhelming if I'm fighting a de facto 140 man tribe

A dark day a sad day for tribal wars
Lmaoooo
:D:D

Two massive tribes like DoA and NOT allying and attacking SFU with the odd SPT Incursion against SFU is embarrassing to watch

And i have seen the evidence
If SFU, hopefully not but do get rimmed and NOT and DoA either merge or carry on their alliance...

And attack Space Pirates and a 25 man tribe, (my tribe Saxons)
This would be the most shameful example of hugging, allying and surrounding to survive ive ever seen.
And onwards the massive odds id face would be overwhelming if I'm fighting a de facto 140 man tribe

A dark day a sad day for tribal wars
Lmaoooo
:D:D

Honestly, at this stage DOA and NOT should just own up to the fact they're basically a 200 odd account tribe. The only reason they won't merge is because they'd lose all the co-ops ;)

There's nothing happening that hasn't happened many many times before across TW2 and TW1, but just be honest about it guys.

I'm sure Inno are enjoying the spend at least. How many nobles were bought on the the wheel yesterday and rangers to go with them?

Yeah coops ofcourse would have to be lost but doesn't matter since NOT have about 2 other alt tribes with passwords for the all should fine ( some one tell me "Nomads army" isn't an INQ Alt tribe a wak the brave alt tribe!!! Lmfaooo )

I know.... but maybe if they were to merge they'd do it if SFU went down then take a short break before attacking SP imo... who are under control of an unstable guy called Vlad and are hemorrhaging vills and members... and just recruit more when some leave ... : O : O

Then over in the East its my tribe 25 strong...
Not lost a single vil, not lost a single battle even....
Doing best we can vs the Might of tribal huggers 150 strong player army :D:D:D

The only thing is I look up and down list of DoA and see some players i know and like and I know its just nice to get a realm win sometimes

But ye I couldn't take the ride along with them
Ganbanging thr rank 2 ... who were forced to get unity to keep up with all the attacks from a ll sides.

Who were forced to up their numbers abit as they were 50 vs 120 for a while
Well haah its 65 vs 145 anyway atm

So shame ... the realm.needs a war between top 3 ... not an alliance... this early! Vs rank 2 :0

Doesn't even need to be all out war, just not an alliance between 1,2 and 4.

Skirmishes, and back and forth would be fine.

I suppose I should just be grateful that their co-ordination either sucks, or they're tag teaming each other.

NoT and DOA are two very separate tribes who both attacked the core-mergers at the same time.
Ironically enough the only ones I've ever seen even mention merger between NoT and DOA are everyone who is not playing in NoT or DOA...

Confirmation bios is a dangerous thing people.
Focus on the facts you know instead of fighting 1000's of potentials.

Also, stop feeling so sorry for SFU.
THEY merged into the core, then started losing as a consequence of that, simple as that.
This world is still very young and soon SFU will just be a distant memory.

Also, stop feeling so sorry for SFU.
THEY merged into the core, then started losing as a consequence of that, simple as that.
This world is still very young and soon SFU will just be a distant memory.

We took in 15 members most of who I knew previously far from a merge just an excuse to play TW hugs.

You on the other hand support mass multi accounts and play alliances until it stops benefiting you, turning your head the other way because you know it yourself.

Yaawn very boring mate.

Doesn't surprise me though, INQ are desperate for a win I guess they will do anything to get it or try at least.

Feeling sorry for us has nothing todo with it because we are here and having fun so please the sorry game is far from needed.

One thing that will always remain and is already well known is the community is NoT and there mass cheating and multis, now you are just apart of that.

You are right world is far from over yet.

More this goes on the worse your reputation gets.

NoT and DOA are two very separate tribes who both attacked the core-mergers at the same time.
Ironically enough the only ones I've ever seen even mention merger between NoT and DOA are everyone who is not playing in NoT or DOA...

Core mergers? Lol

Never had an issue with DOA recruiting and merging everything they seen?

Your funny man.

Enjoy the tarnished rep.

I would suggest changing your name.

H

Soon to be one.

Yet again you avoid the question because you know the answer.

Rather a distant memory than a reputation of cheating, multi accounting, and desperation.

Congrats

What can you tell me about

{ Nomads army }

Elon lol..

Core mergers? ...

They are down 1-3 in numbers game

Cant accuse them of mass recruitment lol

Thats doa and sp
And Not to a degree..
Lets not forget with the multi accounts

Nots true number is about 90 or 100lmaoo

So they've added a few raiders old mates and that

Jesus elon I thought you were smart... I always considered to be a bit smarter than the rest of INQ :O

{ Nomads army }

Elon lol..

Core mergers? ...

Thats doa and sp
And Not to a degree..

Jesus elon I thought you were smart... I always considered to be a bit smarter than the rest of INQ :O

Thats why I am little upset because this ain't the guy I knew.

Not now anyway.

Core-mergers? Sorry, do I lose the ability to decide to change tribes purely because of my location? I, and number of the players with me, were the only active members of Free Wasps. We're still working together, and we'll push back the current inbound trains.

Tell your tribe mates to learn to time.

{ Nomads army }

Elon lol..

Core mergers? ...

Thats doa and sp
And Not to a degree..

Apparently they are 'attacking' NoT lol

Lol wak sometimes messages saying how's nomads ... I'm like thats not my tribe bro I keep telling you :D... thats vik and the Dutch guys, they are friends but its not my group etc ...

But you know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, iguess? lol

I think that there is another one or 2 alt tribes tho other than nomads army...

I think they are basically puffing their chests out and saying we re being shady and cheating so what?! Lol