• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser3087

Yo JD, as i understand it. There was no right transfer, they were kicked via Thomas account which had rights to do so not the shield owner aka B.O.B. Founder was never moved. Password was as basic bitch as they come and the move was made soon after the account owner went to sleep. No one in the tribe had had a rage out moment nor motive to do so.
On one hand as Sledge said had she known about it im sure the actions taken would have been more sneaky but alot of people in Nomads are less thinky and more flail wildly at a problem in excitment.
Well if what you are saying is true... Someone knew Thomas's sleep times and had to be sure he was offline... And they Cracked the simple code of his password...Even how rudement the password was... how long would it take to hack someones account, how much effort does that take... why not hack the founders account if you are going thru the effort... I am not convinced someone hacked the account... I think someone gave the password...perhaps not directly it could have just fallen into the wrong hands...anyway nothing would change with this exchange of words... not the first time it has happened and not the last

DeletedUser5302

Perhaps the actions taken with the password would depend on how long they've had it and what stage the world is at.

Disbanding the 2nd tribe might seem like a good solution at this stage in the game and with lockdown ending. Inactivity and discontent play a part too.

If they've only just got it and wondered what to do with it, I think disbanding INQ would be near the top of the list

Hello speculators xDDD

Never pass my password to anyone, whoever got it had to hack my acc.
How? I dont know, what i know is what all people know, they kicked out my people and destroyed the tribe. It was NomaDs, who of NomaDs? i dont care, Sledge did not know anything, i will not accuse her of what she is not, those things are already done by others in the forum.

So that's it, NomaDs plays like that, we will fight anyway.
These things all they do is cold our skin, nothing surprises us anymore.

DeletedUser4689

i mean theres no brute force prevention on innos site. so if your password is less than 15 characters you're an idiot

Lots of accusations...
Very little proof...
No wait... no proof

So now we are gonna condemn people with no proof, not a scrap of evidence right?

DeletedUser4689

Lots of accusations...
Very little proof...
No wait... no proof

So now we are gonna condemn people with no proof, not a scrap of evidence right?
I'm willing to believe it was likely someone in nomads but obviously who dun it we'll probably never know. And while I think it's shitty from whoever did it... I can't criticize you all for taking advantage of the situation. It's definitely a shame though. Sad to see that one of the few actual fighting worlds getting ruined by a nut shot. Whoever did do it definitely ruined a good thing which was a active war instead of just a merge to win.

I hope it's a lesson though that in password choosing length is generally the most important factor. Just like sex...

Well I'm not inclined too believe it was anyone in nomads mate.... how the fuck would we get Thomas Paines passwords without him giving it to us....

I'm convinced he needs to look closer to home ... as inq all share others passwords and accounts.... confirmed...how many people know his passwords?? Maybe he wants to look there

And another thing INQ .... innocent until proven guilt... dont know if thats a thing in Spain....

But basically without proof it ain't true no matter how much u scream

Well I'm not inclined too believe it was anyone in nomads mate.... how the fuck would we get Thomas Paines passwords without him giving it to us....

I'm convinced he needs to look closer to home ... as inq all share others passwords and accounts.... confirmed...how many people know his passwords?? Maybe he wants to look there

And another thing INQ .... innocent until proven guilt... dont know if thats a thing in Spain....

But basically without proof it ain't true no matter how much u scream
Yeah, i have a hypothesis that follows: INQ prepared to leave in mass and make it seem like they are disorganised and are appealing to us to let them reorganize which backfired when we didn't loose up. This has no evidence what so ever so i won't say it's either true or false.

DeletedUser4932

Edvin, no one raised their hand for you, go back to your corner and be quiet. There are dumb comments and then there is anything you seem to think gez what even IS that comment.

Edvin, no one raised their hand for you, go back to your corner and be quiet. There are dumb comments and then there is anything you seem to think gez what even IS that comment.
Wow, how much of a fucking moron someone would have to be to think i'll actually shut up. Btw it isn't that much of a dumb comment, well. If you play this world then feel free to tell me who you are.

DeletedUser4932

They lost a lvl 47 tribe and all their co-ops you dim wit, and your hypothesis is they did this in the hope your tribes 'attacks' would...stop?
I assume your big brain hypothesis is that all Thomas' defence attacked Nomads in the hope that the nomads would get scared from all the incoming and quit?
I honestly shouldnt be surprised that you of all people have managed to turn your enemy tribe being disbanded into a 6D chess play that you in all your cunning countered by.....Continuing to play?
Fuck you are dumb.

They lost a lvl 47 tribe and all their co-ops you dim wit, and your hypothesis is they did this in the hope your tribes 'attacks' would...stop?
I assume your big brain hypothesis is that all Thomas' defence attacked Nomads in the hope that the nomads would get scared from all the incoming and quit?
I honestly shouldnt be surprised that you of all people have managed to turn your enemy tribe being disbanded into a 6D chess play that you in all your cunning countered by.....Continuing to play?
Fuck you are dumb.
Well, if you would've understood any fucking thing you would understand that it wasn't serious and was more aimed at the fact that there is no fucking evidence that NomaDS did anything.

Losing skills and coops is a hit and the inconvenience of putting a tribe back together

But I think all the password sharing of inq might have something to do with this maybe....

Or a bitter ex player with a grudge?

There is no evidence a nomad player did it so until some proof emerges it was nomads which there won't be ....

I think inq should be looking at each other nervously personally

DeletedUser5302

Losing skills and coops is a hit and the inconvenience of putting a tribe back together

But I think all the password sharing of inq might have something to do with this maybe....

Or a bitter ex player with a grudge?

There is no evidence a nomad player did it so until some proof emerges it was nomads which there won't be ....

I think inq should be looking at each other nervously personally
You have proof of INQ password sharing? Wasn't it you that just asked for proof of something before accusing someone?

No one in Nomads has ever given their password to anyone?

Glass houses and stones don't go well together you know

You're right I don't have absolute proof... tho zujkiss has just joined zombies despite losing all but 8 vills recently and then joins zombies all the sudden....heierofante and Lord zapatin right after Wak... players in inq we know are innactive or at best very very scarcely active its suspicious but you're right not definitive....
Tho let's no forget T.P. has already admitted to running many accounts here before I can quote that if you like.....

So then Ethel inq ARE saying it is nomads with 0 proof... do you also condemn their accusations ...

And do you have proof of nomads sharing passwords?... are you asking me or telling me that ... i can't quite figure out if that was a question or a statement, thanks