• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4844

I.B have long been focused on Internal Development and strengthening ourselves over Combat or Conflict. A high tribe level assists in this, after all, you can never be too careful when engaging barbs!
We are also of the Opinion that an easy way to truly win this world is already at hand, we could all simply join hands under the banner of Peace and Prosperity by merging. After all, War, Huh, Yeah. What is it good for?

DeletedUser1104

genuine question for the tribes that really bumped up their tribe levels- do you guys get enjoyment in killing others? I mean like having 20% faster recruitment speed than your enemy is obviously a huge deal and if you also have 10% harder hitting nukes (on top of any of the level 40 tribe levels) they all make a big difference and you really should win any long term fights.
So i guess if you actually got your tribe to donate resources and all that, and just worked as a team better to get those levels, that's one thing and yeah that's an accomplishment... but what about buying tribe levels and stuff. Doesnt that kinda just kill the fun of winning? Or do you kinda just forget about that when murdering everyone :p.

DeletedUser4844

It is of the opinion of I.B that this game hold many forms of dick measuring, Be it BP, points, VP, low member counts or Vil counts. Often people will lose sight of the ever elusive victory in order to satisfy their lust for bragging rights. A tribe level is a convenient tool, that unlike some crutches people now use in this game, is allowed.
It's good sport to repay the game devs for the great game and service they have provided us with, introducing great features like Victory Points it would be rude not to give them a bit of coin right?

DeletedUser4845

easy.JPG

DeletedUser1104

dunno if thats ib or tno... and how much money would that be lol.

DeletedUser4850

your tribe level is 29 though. you definetly have had some ppl who dropped money.
There is no heavy hitter here, we have done it as a team, resources and small donations from whoever wants to. not that hard, its a teamgame afterall :^)

DeletedUser4818

How dare you accuse us of using crowns? Not a single crown have been dropped into the tribe

DeletedUser4818

Gotta give it to I.B and N/A. They are smaller tribes than other but atleast they know how to play a game of war. Some tribes just settles for taking everything grey instead cause they incompetent to take other villages. I am not going to point any fingers at LoL, cause that is something I would never do, so lets just say it as a common thing for certain tribes with 55 members

DeletedUser4874

Although the admiration is nice, I.B do not "War". quite frankly i am unfamiliar with the term. We sit by innocently and move unnoticed. War will never end well, Pacifists by nature we sit back and watch as demonstration of the happiness a peaceful life can bring.

DeletedUser4818

Well look at it this way. People keep referring to the war between LoL and TNO, but in reality I.B takes far more villages from other tribes than LoL or now 40E does. If you don't believe me you have always pages to look into those kind of stuff, so either 40E aren't in a war or I.B are warring. So which is it?

DeletedUser4535

I'm not playing on this world but i am going to put my opinion forward anyway ....
NAN have been going for some time so they will accumulate friends/players who play with them regular. They are always going to be a big tribe.

They have started EN35 later than many of the other tribes that are now properly established. Recruiting to get additional troops fast is a tactic that was possibly needed. I don't think its anything to be ashamed of - its a valid tactic. Its not always a successful one, because it does bring problems if there is no discretion when recruiting. Hopefully they know who they are taking on. All tribes set off with ideas on what they are going to do. I doubt they started off thinking they would mass recruit if in fact they are mass recruiting.

In my opinion nothing within the rules of the game should be disregarded. The aim is to win, so a tribe should not ignore a solution to a problem, even if the solution is not popular. I've seen players grow stagnant and inactive rather than take a barb village on a world completely filled with barbs (EN26). I have seen tribes fail because they won't consider any other option but the one they originally set out with. Sometimes you have to make concessions along the way that don't always fit with the original plan. Sometimes you have to suck it up and do whats necessary if you want to win.

I don't know the circumstances for NAN on this world but i am prepared to assume that all options were considered. Its not against the rules so other tribes have the same option available to them. I have played against backstabbers, cheaters and liars; players who openly want to make a mockery of this game and the players who play it - those are the problem players not MRT's.

Always here hey Sis :p

DeletedUser4818

map_www_en35_3e15f44ee1f1bc639d6f7650b550d30a_15268207844770.png

Took the liberty of creating a map for 40E. I made it so it will be easier for you to see where you can advance.

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en35_9a39d74b61afeba51ef7f90dc166390e_15268614662474.png

Updated Map. its a pain in the butt finding 10 colors that all differ enough to be distinguished heh.
cvd up north is doing ok but they seem to be getting wiped out elsewhere.
TNO took quite a few villages from lol on the northern side of the map. rest of the front lines seem to not have moved much since last week.
I hear i.b. and dip are warring and i do see a few i.b. villages getting mixed in with dip players. No idea if that's always been like that or not though.

Last edited by a staff member: