• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4861

Im interested in seeing what happens to CVD in the next few weeks form what I have been told lots of inactives very little in way of communication and apparently some in tribe sourness towards the "leader" (tho I dont know if thats true or not)

DeletedUser4850

Most of those village gains are probably the 20 villages that Krack has lost to LoL since the start of the month. Turns out if you're a TNO member you can only get support if your name is Frippen. I wonder how many others will be thrown under the bus by Frippen before the members of TNO realise they're being used and abused?

haha delusional.

DeletedUser4814

haha delusional.

We're actually spanking your asses, nice barb nobling btw. thats pretty much the only villas except krack's ones you've got :^)

You should be a politician!

"If you ignore all the villages that Krack lost and replaced with barbs, and you ignore how many sub 1k villages we've nobled from inactive players trying to avoid being known as barb noblers then we're doing really well!".

I'm honestly surprised you haven't gone full Boris Johnson and started sticking your nonsense on the side of a bus...

DeletedUser4818

Slippery slope now LoL. Here I thought that this would be an HONEST war between two tribes with multiple great players on each side. Guessing i might have been wrong. If anything this shows the desperation that starting to hit you guys. Wow, did not expect that at all to be honest, but I guess the integrity is all gone

DeletedUser4850

You should be a politician!

I'm honestly surprised you haven't gone full Boris Johnson and started sticking your nonsense on the side of a bus...

Sorry, but you really gotta step up your game here mate. Not everybody is interested in banking :^)

DeletedUser4844

unknown.png

It is great to see the incredible affinity that TNO are showing towards their local barbarians :).
We at I.B support their actions over such petty things as wars or combat, after all troops are a precious resource that should not be wasted on each other!
Looking forward to more PEACEFUL EXPANSION from TNO, we will endeavour to do the same (y).

DeletedUser4850

Wouldn't be fair to let LOL lose agains a tribe that has less villas, so we thought we would even the amount of villas out before releasing the juggernauts. Would be a shame for them to lose to a lesser tribe.

DeletedUser4828

Wouldn't be fair to let LOL lose agains a tribe that has less villas, so we thought we would even the amount of villas out before releasing the juggernauts. Would be a shame for them to lose to a lesser tribe.
that is a fcking good and bad excuse in same time haha

DeletedUser4818

We just took a page out of the LoL playbook for one day, closed a 200 village gap. I guess we are just better at every aspect of the game, we just chose to not play it with taking barbs, usually ;)

DeletedUser3274

We just took a page out of the LoL playbook for one day, closed a 200 village gap. I guess we are just better at every aspect of the game, we just chose to not play it with taking barbs, usually ;)

Except that's not true is it :) seems more like a desperate move of a tribe that sees which way the war is going and doesn't like the view...

DeletedUser4818

Oh right. You are one of those small insignificant player who just keeps running into walls and not accomplish anything before your tribemembers have cleared it all for you, I have seen the reports and it is quite embarrassing to be honest. Maybe let attempt of insults like that actually come from someone who has any potential at all backing it up

DeletedUser3274

Hahaha seems i've struck a nerve :), Post one of these "reports" then and show everyone.

DeletedUser4814

Are you genuinely a politician?

Some LoL members noble barbs - "LoL are noobs who can't play against real players"
TNO have a clear, tribe wide push to noble hundreds of barbs - "Barb nobling is tactical to even the war out".

Pouti, the master of fake news.

DeletedUser4850

Are you genuinely a politician?

Some LoL members noble barbs - "LoL are noobs who can't play against real players"
TNO have a clear, tribe wide push to noble hundreds of barbs - "Barb nobling is tactical to even the war out".

Pouti, the master of fake news.

Well you are as stupid as you seem to be, why would i be serious on a public forum. I play this game to troll people and have fun with friends :^)

DeletedUser3942

The only person that thinks trolling is funny or clever is the person doing it. Generally, people who troll have issues in real life and try to hurt others to relieve their frustrations. However, just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should.

DeletedUser4818

So being insulting is fine, but when someone says something that is not true it is hurting and problems in real life? Just so I understand what you are saying?
Perhaps you stop being so offended and if you are offended by everything you might consider changing your own way of communicating. Cause if I were as easy offended as you are, I would have reported you for offensive behavior long ago

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en35_30cf2970abd7b277377ab7f2fc50fdef_15262597370307.png

New top 10 map. same old same old. I dont do it via points just victory points now as i have for the past few weeks.. because frankly after N/A there is a large drop off in points (and even N/A is small point wise)... but hey its called the top 10 so here is the top 10.

I honestly have not really talked with i.b. or dip players but it looks like dip has the south east and i.b is getting the south west. Not sure what both of those tribes are up to concerning wars. But obviously its lol vs tno atm. not sure if other tribes have picked sides or joined in on the war...

edit- and before frippen brings it up, TNO declared war on N/A a long time ago but they mostly arent close enough to us or us them for much to happen. just a few villages near each other as you can see on the map.

double edit- tno has level 29 tirbe level which probably is helping out in the war given their 20% faster recruitment and hitting 10% harder. I.B. has level 34 tribe level. those 2 are far ahead of all the rest tribe level wise.

Last edited by a staff member: