• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opening time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4378

Does anyone any idea what time the server opens? I'm assuming it opens 12am TW2 server time, but I've no idea.

DeletedUser2566

It says it under the realms category on the main page of the forum (it's in the description of the world)

Yburg (EN25)
Opens: January 25th, 2017

DeletedUser3087

Damn, someone must have orchestrated a mass restart in the beginning.

DeletedUser3390

Damn, someone must have orchestrated a mass restart in the beginning.

Unless they renamed their villages into "Barbarian village" before restarting this should not be possible as they then should have unique names

I will see if I can get some information about this from some of the game moderators.

DeletedUser3087

Probably what happened mate (renaming it as "Barbarian village"), But they can only restart once every 3 days...

DeletedUser3505

Haha, yeah that's obviously what's been done here, created a whole lot of accounts (
unknown.png
), and restarted them to create more barbs for their main accounts to farm. Wanna take bets on who's doing that? That village in the screenshot that's apparently mine, isnt mine, I'm not on this world.

So, this world is screwed already. Might as well close it and start again

DeletedUser3669

Lol okey innogames. If you dont want to lose 8000 crowns worth of cash i want server restart and bann of player that did it. Else i take my money to another strategy game

DeletedUser

Lol okey innogames. If you dont want to lose 8000 crowns worth of cash i want server restart and bann of player that did it. Else i take my money to another strategy game
Maybe the coders can go in and just remove those with a support ticket filed on it. No need for a full reset. :)

How about you just cope on with it? Nobody will want the server restart other than you. And if you cannot deal with the case than what is the point of going further?

DeletedUser4089

It's the Commonwealth people

unknown.png
Making presumption like this one is low even for you Ceero. Bashing one and the other is one thing but accusing TCW of cheating just because one member joined en25 is really cheap shot. You have absolutely no evidence that one who created these babrs was member of TCW. If you do however and I am mistaken, contact support and report rule violation... if don't stop bashing TCW around and find new kicking dummy please.

To all of you on EN25, good luck and have fun.

DeletedUser3505

Rampant cheating already, and you're telling people to just cope with it?
The world is already screwed

Well, absolutely there is no reason to restart world cause of that. The best solution is to ban the player who cheated but for that you need a ticket and some Mods' investigation. Personally, I do not believe it makes that much of a difference that there is more barbs as more barbs = more players raiding them

Status
Not open for further replies.