• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opening time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3505

You can't "ban the players that cheated", this is fake accounts created using vpn's and new email adresses, so banning accounts will accomplish nothing and they can't be banned by ip or email (which unfortunately means that this is probably something that they'll just continue doing, at least untill they come up with some other method of cheating and trolling).
This is done to create an advantage for their new main accounts, not done using their main accounts.
More barbs = more resources, and as more and more people join, the advantage from that massive number of barbs will be bigger and bigger, since they don't have the same advantage further out.

DeletedUser4208

Guys can we restart winterstein too?

H-hi ceero! I missed those false acusations

DeletedUser3505

When has there ever been false accusations? I know this is you, you know this is you, and we both know i've been right in everything i've said so far.
Keep up the act, noone's buying it though (if people are actually paying attention at least, which I know, is probably wishful thinking. Or obviously wishful thinking, since you're still here).

DeletedUser4208

I encourage every mod to enter my account (50k points im so proud of myself!) and if they find anything feel free to ban me
Otherwise as mods already told you if you have a complain fill a ticket against us, but stop making false acusations in every signle thread against us

btw, ceero baby can we atleast keep our discussions in winterstein forum threads? at least concentrate your salt in one world

DeletedUser3505

I would, but you are pretending to be me here by naming your villages after me, and you're well on the way to destroying another world, so...

DeletedUser

Can you guys please both put a sock in it? Seriously, had enough distraction from the topic at hand on Winterstein... Server is up, go enjoy it. Find some tribes to join, whatever. The issue is being handled according to a moderator.

DeletedUser3669

How about you just cope on with it? Nobody will want the server restart other than you. And if you cannot deal with the case than what is the point of going further?

and how would you know that? are you part of GH? no you are not so ye.... dont come and say nobody else want so.

DeletedUser2639

My 3 cents. I wanted to play this world but when i saw this spam i gave up. LiA - Lions Avalanche is polish alliance and massive village spam encountered already on polish world where they played and it was even 5 times bigger than here - Whole provinces with only barbs close to their choosed side. I also heard they use some farming scripts.

Good luck...

DeletedUser3669

d1c66b75c2fe2f7d0cf92438f8030977

notice the amount of barbs at south west :p

DeletedUser3669

Your welcome honey, I certificate and i respect and i localize all the skilled start up players, I wish you a good luck and a happy new year(wut?) I certificate your skills and i hope i don't start in your area.
don't forget to like my post.

with kind regards
mushroom

DeletedUser4383

My 3 cents. I wanted to play this world but when i saw this spam i gave up. LiA - Lions Avalanche is polish alliance and massive village spam encountered already on polish world where they played and it was even 5 times bigger than here - Whole provinces with only barbs close to their choosed side. I also heard they use some farming scripts.

Good luck...
Well.. that's bullshit. As far i know LiA never used any kind of farming script. But enemies do. One of them was even banned for spreading the scripts.

DeletedUser4328

Good luck...
Time and time same accusations, dArt? staszek? or someone else, who loose every single time with LiA on pl realsms. I'm sick and tired of you trashing us. Go and to play sims or something else :)

notice the amount of barbs at south west :p
meh but it's still LiA fault, especially on south there two LiA players ^^
GG WP.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4396

Your welcome honey, I certificate and i respect and i localize all the skilled start up players, I wish you a good luck and a happy new year(wut?) I certificate your skills and i hope i don't start in your area.
don't forget to like my post.

with kind regards
mushroom

DeletedUser3669

well it's a really simple situation.

either you do the basic and look into the area. You have an extreme barb area with 1-3 active players, check if someone is growing way to swiftly and getting plunder of the day each day with 1M resoruces plundered first 4 days( I got it in 2 days at the rim <3) then report the dude and mods check ip logins....

or simple hire someone to make an advance algoritm.
and create an punkbuster(lets do it! call of duty!!!!)

i like punkbuster, ok im a bit biase being a ex programmer for it, but we caught litterly 86% of all cheaters, without the need to read tickets. all we needed to do is read the flame-pls-bad-excuse-to-unbann-me.

tbh looking at ingame map right now i have found 6 cheaters that will be banned due to multi acc.

DeletedUser3669

how do u know they are multi????

it's funny how people can say their computer is safe when they use something called facebook. Or people think they are safe if they use VPN.
Everything is built on codes and even if i don't have the console and the login as a developer i am still able to use console programs klick on a barb and get a shit tons of information.

I am unable to find the house of the person but i am able to look into the area. One person i found suspicious live in Hamburg, Germany.
now that is not much information but it's kind of enough all you need to do is make an algoritm and find out how many players match. I would quess with such a small realm none else.

another player live in kronoberg in sweden, and i found 7 barbs that was created in same area. with same location. This here gives me a clear: Ring ding ding ding.

only problem being an outsider if you use a student connection, in this situation when you sitt at school being on a VDI connection with every damn student using same IP adress it's pretty ridiciously annoying when a moderator or former moderator Andy accusing you of something you havent done :p

hi andy hallo hallo <3

DeletedUser1914

it's funny how people can say their computer is safe when they use something called facebook. Or people think they are safe if they use VPN.
Everything is built on codes and even if i don't have the console and the login as a developer i am still able to use console programs klick on a barb and get a shit tons of information.

I am unable to find the house of the person but i am able to look into the area. One person i found suspicious live in Hamburg, Germany.
now that is not much information but it's kind of enough all you need to do is make an algoritm and find out how many players match. I would quess with such a small realm none else.

another player live in kronoberg in sweden, and i found 7 barbs that was created in same area. with same location. This here gives me a clear: Ring ding ding ding.

only problem being an outsider if you use a student connection, in this situation when you sitt at school being on a VDI connection with every damn student using same IP adress it's pretty ridiciously annoying when a moderator or former moderator Andy accusing you of something you havent done :p

hi andy hallo hallo <3
#1 its illegal for you to pin-point people even to their area
#2 dont bash the only mod i've seen do something for the general players
#3 I know of atleast 2 cases where other players in my tribe live in my very regions in real life.

Ergo while yes there may be a chance there is also the possibility of them not being multi- accounts.

DeletedUser3669

#1 ops? In my defence it's the developers that have been unable to make this game secure enough?

#2 i didn't bash him, he banned doctor-evil so he is in my notice-me-senpai book.

#3 I know 10 cases one of them with 18 people in same class at same school get banned due to they use same ip adress due to they connect at school... EN7 For the win :D :D :D the moment when an entire tribe get banned in north East area and you get free 250k points.

Status
Not open for further replies.