• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World status

DeletedUser4006

Hey,

I can see all of the worlds being more active in the forums, and Urquhart Castle seems 'dead'ish'. Anyone who actively plays Urquhart Castle should post more here and create more discussions to show that we're actually an active and interesting world.

Anyways, I'm wondering, what do you think about the current status of the world? Any favorites?

For reference:

TOP 10 TRIBES PTS:
IZwAy3C.png

TOP 10 TRIBES BASH:
U2SSMaE.png

TOP 10 PLAYERS PTS:
MLQDZPL.png

TOP 10 PLAYERS BASH:
LBKfKbM.png

TOP 10 TRIBE MAP:
map_www_en21_d99b1a3a6006e07953c653442fcdf31e_14790647105052.png

Any other general chat is welcome!

Cheers!

DeletedUser3726

There's a lot of talk and shit spying going on in this world so it may be hard to talk as a player.

S-I, FRA, MOT, KoV, UTD had united agains't GLD, the former 1st tribe of this world, to take her down. It was going well.
Recently, UTD broke the agreement and recruited, without asking, the first half of GLD players.
Since, the world is a mess and there's no obvious diplomaty.

DeletedUser4001

is utd enemies with them tribe now or still allies then?

IK TBK was allies with GLD but was at war with UTD and I think they still are at war with UTD even do half the members are former GLD players.

DeletedUser4037

A lot of changes have happened with some tribes as usual
will see what happens there :)
I think utd is almost in war with everybody :p

DeletedUser3731

Heres how the worlds going from my end.
TBK got screwed by LOS, LOS is at war with KoV.
FRA and UTD will probably bash heads.
TBK is going to bash with UTD very soon.
TBK is going to bash with LOS as well.
TBK will probably fall off the leaderboard seeing as how LOS stole half its best players and this world is a whole mess. Spies and lies and really bad leaders making really bad decisions and breaking NAPS and Alliances left and right over night. There is no honor here only liars and cowards and the few that remain trying to still call this fun. Getting pretty sad over in en21. At least on my end.
Surrounded in a sea of blue and grey and blue is attacking blue currently so I guess you could call en21 the color blind world.

DeletedUser4241

So far this is the best world I have been on. Some very good players are locking horns, it is exciting so long as they dont quit for greener pastures.
My fav tribe is S-I and all her players - great people, good skill... but then again I am very biased.
I like this world so far, yes many have left for the new worlds, happens all the time. But many good players have stayed behind to battle for the prize.
Really hope this world stays about skill - I cannot say that enough.

I have moved from two tribes due to poor leadership and inactivity, but I am still enjoying the game and the tribe that I am currently in.

DeletedUser3726

I have moved from two tribes due to poor leadership and inactivity, but I am still enjoying the game and the tribe that I am currently in.
I believe Caelum was saying otherwise

DeletedUser4271

I believe Caelum was saying otherwise
aye which tribe is he in now? If its FoD then inactivity possibly leadership....hell if i know its all over the place but still semi working .Atleast more than KoV's when they were a "powerhouse"

A little birdy asked for an explanation of our world as it stand so here is mine.Feel free to add on.

Enter world 3/01/2017(God it feels weird typing /17)
So we have 7 tribes that are off a decent noting .(Meaning they can still hurt each-other duhh) They are
S-I,FRA,UTD,TKE,FOD,KOV,LIM
Based on the rim of the west we have TKE and FoD known allies.Moving in from the west we have UTD.Their pretty friendly with those two.Then we head north and get this lovely ruin of a former kingdom known as KoV in the past fortnight(?) they went from #1 to #7 none the less they're still kicking and fighting people. moving to their right (NE rim) we have LiM an offshoot of KoV formerly to different tribe offshoots (LiM + Cadre) they merged and control the entire east side now.Moving into the center we get the two allies that rule the world .FRA and S-I.Their presumebly friends with LiM enemies with every single other cnt alive or nearly anyhow.
The we got the Minor powers.2 tribes who are in between being a worthy opponent but are just shy of the mark. T 0 is meshed in with TKE and RoF with FoD .

S-I are trampling over any who stand in their way (mainly rof and fod)
fra are munching on the UTD and occasional TKE member
TKE are devouring KoV bones
FoD are happily fortifying their provinces munching on barbs.
LiM are as stated in another thread making friends
UTD are sadly weltering away but still kicking
T 0 are just there
RoF are getting split in half with a massive purple dildo
KoV are getting ripped in half by two sets of claws.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3726

Yeah he is in FOD.

Your resume is close enough to me :)

DeletedUser4241

This is a fun world, no?
I am pretty sure we are going to see some great battles in the day to come between good players.
:)

DeletedUser3537

LOL it would ALOT funner if S1 new how to fight apart from sabo... pretty sad and super amusing.
lets see what happens next ;)

DeletedUser3726

LOL it would ALOT funner if S1 new how to fight apart from sabo... pretty sad and super amusing.
Well at least sabo is within the rules ;)
Let's see what happens next ;)

DeletedUser3537

Im sure he's all about rules ;)
Theres lots of things that "rules" in life come under doesn't me to say there right. nazis and British killed millions under there "rules". using mass sabotage is just so embarrassing and and sign of a true coward.
Just slightly sad if you ask me.
Indeed. lets see what happens.

DeletedUser3726

Im sure he's all about rules ;)
Theres lots of things that "rules" in life come under doesn't me to say there right. nazis and British killed millions under there "rules". using mass sabotage is just so embarrassing and and sign of a true coward.
Just slightly sad if you ask me.
Indeed. lets see what happens.
godwin point in 2 messages !
Rules are not everything, but if you got a problem with rules, then complain to the one making the rules ^^

DeletedUser4241

Dawww someone needs their nappy changed... I think stats argue the case for SI knowing how to fight and take vills. Besides S-I are not the only ones that use this tactic. UTD have used it against S-I and FRA. The thing is here, if you SAB S-I or FRA they also have a useful countermeasure for this, perhaps you could trying finding that out instead of crying.

Sabo, for those that know and understand the game, it is a very useful tactic for getting rid of Death Stars out of a province. Only idiots do not use the system. It would be like having an Assault Rifle and not using it 'coz it might kill someone.

;)

Last edited by a staff member: