• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1428

Yatogami;n16835 said:
You've already forgotten your entrance to Bastille? The mind numbing spamming that led me to pay special attention to your tribe's presence here.
Well done, you won W1, when everyone was still getting used to how the original tribal wars worked, and yet you didn't win it. Bragging rights that you have carried with you for, what, 10 years?

My bashpoints are so low, because of a mistake in trusting a mod. I lost my main offense, fighting at half morale when I had been assured they would fight at full strength, as a result my kill ratio was much lower. Not a mistake I shall be repeating, my stockpile of both offense and nobles is just my stock getting ready to push myself into an earned position. But you mistake me, I do not come on the forums and declare my brilliance in this game, I just call you fools out on yours.

I've mentioned it several times now, and it is something you refuse to answer, all of you, how much of your fighting has been done using the overpowered feature that your enemies can't defend against? How much challenge have you reduced for yourselves personally by refusing respect to fellow players of the game. Your core is getting bored because it takes so long to build? How about your victims, with the same struggles, to see that months of work reduced to dust without a chance to defend? Keep ignoring that question.

In TW1 World 1, we joined when the world was already in progress for a few months, we had the least amount of time to figure it out. The Devs knew how the game worked and they had the biggest tribe at the time which dominated the core of the world, we ravaged the world in 6 months. Many of us were so bored in our dominance of W1 that we joined W2 and did the same thing there.. it's no coincidence and it wasn't luck. Your knowledge of the game and it's history is truly pathetic buddy.

This world is very boring too, we are almost #1 already, probably within the month, 2 at most. What will u say then... mass recruiters..? lol

DeletedUser

DudeofDeath;n19326 said:
In TW1 World 1, we joined when the world was already in progress for a few months, we had the least amount of time to figure it out. The Devs knew how the game worked and they had the biggest tribe at the time which dominated the core of the world, we ravaged the world in 6 months. Many of us were so bored in our dominance of W1 that we joined W2 and did the same thing there.. it's no coincidence and it wasn't luck. Your knowledge of the game and it's history is truly pathetic buddy.

This world is very boring too, we are almost #1 already, probably within the month, 2 at most. What will u say then... mass recruiters..? lol

I cannot comment on the past, but the joint operation we were suppose to get engaged in was destroyed before it began. Why you might ask, because TW. recruited the enemy targets right out from under us. That seems a lot more like trible hugs than tribal war. A self proclaimed warring tribe that claims they love the glory of high battle points, shies away from a war (that was very overwhelmingly in their favor)...hardly the conan the barbarian persona you guys are always boasting about wherever I see you post.

DeletedUser1126

AAxEgr2.png

Please, tell us more about what it means to be a warrior.

DeletedUser

tsk, I'm not TW's biggest fan and, now that it was mentioned by some TW member above, there's be much to be said about TW1 W2's TW reality by those ones who were in W2 and who were fighting against them (and their 11 or more tribes in their family). But I can't understand why all of you seem to worry so much about TW while GlU is merging into AoW with no one saying a word about it.

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n19499 said:
GlU is merging into AoW with no one saying a word about it.

Tribal Huggers, I played TW1 and ended up being in the last remaining tribe against a "family" that consisted of the rest of the world.
I suppose if the only way people can win games is by this method then the fun is lost and it is more a choir.
The situation shall be monitored and if a resitance can not be mounted then it is best to close the world imo.

DeletedUser

Well, GLU asked its allies before to form a coalition against AOW. They were turned down and all of them thought their tribe is the best in the server. Although BBK did try to enter, it was a bit weak effort to get noticed though.

DeletedUser

Odio;n19463 said:
AAxEgr2.png

Please, tell us more about what it means to be a warrior.

First, I never stated I was Conan the barbarian. Second, your point only further illustrates my orginal. You have twice the bashpoints I have, are boasting about it, yet belong to a tribe that deliberately avoided a war that posed no threat to you.

Second if you are concerned for the truth:
You know as well as I that the development of your account in this game is a product of your environment. Since day one, I have been surrounded by allied members. There were no targets to pick from. I do not shy away from fights, when targets are available. Case in point, I started a satellite colony far away from my main core solely to participate in a war in which TW. took the mass recruiter strategy to back down from a fight overwhelmingly in their favor, while recruiting up known targets their allied tribe - my tribe - were going to attack. That is a far cry from the warrior psyche they present. By the way, despite the fact that your tribe (or tribe leadership anyway) stabbed us in the back, my bashpoints have doubled inside a week - when I had targets to attack. You are probably also aware that ODA can only grow as fast as your nuke village ratio, which is a player's prerogative. If you choose to be slightly more defensive and shoot for a ratio of 3:4 on nukes instead of 2:3, you may not grow as fast in the ODA category. You might also be aware that your ODA can only grow as fast as your nukes can reach their target locations. If I am surrounded by targets with travel times in the sub 12 hours, I can grow that ODA much faster than if I am 36-48 hours away. You can check my trophies, to see that I build troops just like you barbarian types, I have maxed barracks and farms, max resource plundering trophy, high minting activity etc. I'm sure you see my point.

My original question stands, can you explain this disconnect between your tribes bravado, and their actions?

Same questions go to you Daman12457.

DeletedUser

dkid1574;n19593 said:
Well, GLU asked its allies before to form a coalition against AOW. They were turned down and all of them thought their tribe is the best in the server. Although BBK did try to enter, it was a bit weak effort to get noticed though.

Sorry, do you mean it's other tribes fault that you decided to merge 1st and 2nd ranking tribes in the world because you didn't have what it takes to give a good fight? ROFL

DeletedUser

To answer your first question, we didn't avoid a war that posed no threat to us. We made a decision that was in the best interest of all parties involved. The decision helped all of us work towards the end game goals. You are more than welcome to ask the 10+ other tribes we have marked red on our maps how laid back and afraid of conflict we are. I can, with the utmost certainty, tell you that every single original TW member that is still around has more bashpoints and is a much better player than you. Anything on top of that, such as issues you may have with how we recruit and deal with other tribes, is to the benefit of both tribes involved. If you have an issue with that, maybe you should talk to your leadership about their skills and desire to win the game.

Second of all, you couldn't be more wrong. Your environment is shaped by what you do, not vise versa. Look at TW on the map. All of us started in the SW and have been landlocked for quite some time, yet continue to grow somehow. Look at GOW or AAW or whoever is in the center now. Look at the best players in this world such as Chiuaha or old school Science guy. They have probably been landlocked for much longer than TW, yet continue to grow. It is because they shape their environment, they control what happens around them. If you let your environment affect the way you play, you will lose.

DeletedUser

All Right,
When GOW and GLU start, people call us, Mass Recruiter
When we decide to form elite tribe, people call us Tribe hugger.
All in all, you can never stop people's mouth.
I won twice in tw1 and more than 6 years experiences.
People use "tribe hugger",because they never reach the end game(1k~4k) villages lol.

This is just a game.
I have a lot of conversations with other tribes, and it is funny that some people are making lies for a game lol.

Current Our method:
FInding friends and fighters that are willing to join us and fight to the end.

Some tribe's method:
Creating rumors, threaten smaller tribes, and lies for alliances

Have good day!

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n19602 said:
Current Our method:
FInding friends and fighters that are willing to join us and fight to the end.

Some tribe's method:
Creating rumors, threaten smaller tribes, and lies for alliances

Have good day!

A little the contraction there mate. Seeming as your tribe is 2/3 the size of the next tribe on the leader board and you made threats towards us.
BBK throws only straight dice, we have not shown deceit, nor do we try and take advantage of/or manipulate situations.
Your tribe is one of sheep. Baaaa Baaaa

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n19600 said:
Sorry, do you mean it's other tribes fault that you decided to merge 1st and 2nd ranking tribes in the world because you didn't have what it takes to give a good fight? ROFL

There was a huge difference in power between AOW and GLU, and rest of the top tribes that people fail to see, and still cant see, GLU fighting AOW alone would be a 1 sided match added the element of sabotage. So since our allies were only looking for their best interest, lets just say GLU did the same and merge.

DeletedUser

junglist;n19603 said:
A little the contraction there mate. Seeming as your tribe is 2/3 the size of the next tribe on the leader board and you made threats towards us.
BBK throws only straight dice, we have not shown deceit, nor do we try and take advantage of/or manipulate situations.
Your tribe is one of sheep. Baaaa Baaaa

Ok,
I am not good with English.
Before you start another rumors or lies, i would have to stop you.
1. Your tribe sabotage attacked me more than ten times without reason.
2. We didn't allow our members to take barb, that why you guys could take barb in our member's provinces and launch attacks.
3. We never show any threats to you guys, but you guys never stop creating rumors and attack us.
4. We have multiple mails that was forwarded to us. I saw a lot of rumors and threaten small tribes.
5. You are doing the same that we do, but you are failed. It is because you threaten people and creating lies.
6. We did have good fight between AOW and GLU, we also learned many lessons. Our bashpoints tell everything.
7. We all know that what you did when GLU and AOW were fighting.
8. I always respect everyone and every tribes, because it is just a game.
9. If you want to call us "tribe hugger", we can't stop you. However ,we are not the one who is creating rumors,lies and threaten small tribes.
10. We never threaten any tribe to join us. We just share same visions with them. You will not understand if you don't have visions.

DeletedUser

Well Bastille, it looks like you have two options.

1. Tribes will follow the lead of Alnwick and create a fight for AoW. Run Noob Run was the second ranked tribe in Alnwick with half of the points of Dreadnoughts who were the current first rank. After a week and a half, many players/tribes merged with Run Noob Run putting the tribe at first rank and about on par with Dreanoughts. If anyone has checked, first ranked player on Alnwick is almost twice the size of 10th rank. If Bastille turns out similar to Alnwick, then the top players who have joined together will have no resistance and will quickly be able to become twice the size of the 10th ranked players. Thus meaning there is no longer any means of opposition to those players and their respective tribes.

2. Bastille will be ruined. Players and tribes will be unable to even attempt the endgame content if all the top players join one single tribe. In the case that most of the players in the top 50 join one tribe, then that tribe might as well enjoy a dull game. Become the Eternal King in numerous Kingdoms without any struggle as at that time, those players would most likely be leagues above everyone else. Anyways I'm sure the top players don't mind the prestige of becoming the Eternal King's in their respective kingdoms without any other factions opposing their kingship.

From my knowledge and the current events on Bastille, AoW has contacted numerous tribes about joining them. With no good reason for a merge, AoW's leader stated that the tribe is looking for a good leader and players to join them. Not really any mention on why we should merge or future plans or anything. They just expect players to join because they are the superpower on Bastille. HoM, GLU, and now some players in SEU have already jumped ship showing that their loyalty to their tribe is not important. I am not sure who else has been contacted but I do know they have even contacted BBK about joining them.

So players and tribes of the world Bastille, make the choice. Shall we have real tribal wars or a one sided massacre. Please note that there will be no recovery or rising from the ashes. Once a tribe can create a level 30 fortress in a kingdom, then the kingdom is theirs with no option to retaliate. So lets hope Bastille will be able to reach endgame content so that this feature is not wasted. Otherwise AoW will monopolize half the world with no resistance and they will be the only ones to actually try out endgame content.

DeletedUser

daman12457;n19601 said:
To answer your first question, we didn't avoid a war that posed no threat to us. We made a decision that was in the best interest of all parties involved. The decision helped all of us work towards the end game goals. You are more than welcome to ask the 10+ other tribes we have marked red on our maps how laid back and afraid of conflict we are. I can, with the utmost certainty, tell you that every single original TW member that is still around has more bashpoints and is a much better player than you. Anything on top of that, such as issues you may have with how we recruit and deal with other tribes, is to the benefit of both tribes involved. If you have an issue with that, maybe you should talk to your leadership about their skills and desire to win the game.

Second of all, you couldn't be more wrong. Your environment is shaped by what you do, not vise versa. Look at TW on the map. All of us started in the SW and have been landlocked for quite some time, yet continue to grow somehow. Look at GOW or AAW or whoever is in the center now. Look at the best players in this world such as Chiuaha or old school Science guy. They have probably been landlocked for much longer than TW, yet continue to grow. It is because they shape their environment, they control what happens around them. If you let your environment affect the way you play, you will lose.

Recruiting low point players instead of conquering them is NEVER gong to win you any sympathy regarding you claiming yourselves to be the great conquerors. You are welcome to your opinion, but backstabbing is backstabbing no matter how you try to justify it.

So riddle me this; you are in a tribe you do not want to leave. You are surrounded, not just a little bit (say a few provinces) but an entire kingdom and a half by allies. You have say three villages (2 offensive and 1 defensive - since its so friendly in your own back yard). Do you:
A) Launch your paladin with the one nuke you can attack at 100% with, at a target 36 hours away (50 if you consider you want to send a noble train to actually conquer the village) in a province that does not contain 100% friendlies, while launching fake attacks and fake trains from your other 2 villages
OR:
B)Continue to consolidate yourself by selective barbs and mostly non palyer inactives that have some point value you can build on, so that you can build yourself up to take advantage of the opportunity that will some day present itself. The whole time farming all those barbarians you won't noble, and minting a large stash of coins for use one day when targets avail themselves.

Obviously this is a no brainer in my opinion. I'm sorry that you feel the holy grail of 'good player' in your book is solely the bash points one can accumulate on your time table. I simply disagree with this. Villages give troops that will earn bash points when it is most strategic to use them. If I owned 200 villages 100% stocked with troops but only had 300k bash points, am I any less able to take villages from you (thus earning the TW everlasting bragging rights - the Bash point). So by your logic, only those with the most bash points can be the winner of a world? Is it possible to take a hostile enemy's village while his troops are not there to defend it?

Lets keep in mind that you keep imposing on me that I am some elite tier great player at this game. i have never stated or insinuated such. I've only ever asked why when we were days away from launching on a war your leadership co-orchestrated with ours, you recruited all the targets you knew we were launching on. Hint, it has nothing to do with the leadership on our side. I happen to know it wasn't even a unanimous decision among your own membership.

DeletedUser1023

daman12457;n19601 said:
I can, with the utmost certainty, tell you that every single original TW member that is still around has more bashpoints and is a much better player than you.

If you're here to measure stats then I'll ask which original TW member has more bashpoints and is a better player than myself? Answer? None. This mass recruiting 'issue' is a misnomer, I was part of of a tribe that won W19, and W23 never having more than 50 members - defeating at least 2 tribes of around 200 members. Quality not quantity.

DeletedUser

phama0662;n19639 said:
Well Bastille, it looks like you have two options.

1. Tribes will follow the lead of Alnwick and create a fight for AoW. Run Noob Run was the second ranked tribe in Alnwick with half of the points of Dreadnoughts who were the current first rank. After a week and a half, many players/tribes merged with Run Noob Run putting the tribe at first rank and about on par with Dreanoughts. If anyone has checked, first ranked player on Alnwick is almost twice the size of 10th rank. If Bastille turns out similar to Alnwick, then the top players who have joined together will have no resistance and will quickly be able to become twice the size of the 10th ranked players. Thus meaning there is no longer any means of opposition to those players and their respective tribes.

2. Bastille will be ruined. Players and tribes will be unable to even attempt the endgame content if all the top players join one single tribe. In the case that most of the players in the top 50 join one tribe, then that tribe might as well enjoy a dull game. Become the Eternal King in numerous Kingdoms without any struggle as at that time, those players would most likely be leagues above everyone else. Anyways I'm sure the top players don't mind the prestige of becoming the Eternal King's in their respective kingdoms without any other factions opposing their kingship.

From my knowledge and the current events on Bastille, AoW has contacted numerous tribes about joining them. With no good reason for a merge, AoW's leader stated that the tribe is looking for a good leader and players to join them. Not really any mention on why we should merge or future plans or anything. They just expect players to join because they are the superpower on Bastille. HoM, GLU, and now some players in SEU have already jumped ship showing that their loyalty to their tribe is not important. I am not sure who else has been contacted but I do know they have even contacted BBK about joining them.

So players and tribes of the world Bastille, make the choice. Shall we have real tribal wars or a one sided massacre. Please note that there will be no recovery or rising from the ashes. Once a tribe can create a level 30 fortress in a kingdom, then the kingdom is theirs with no option to retaliate. So lets hope Bastille will be able to reach endgame content so that this feature is not wasted. Otherwise AoW will monopolize half the world with no resistance and they will be the only ones to actually try out endgame content.

A lot of rumors here, so you don't even want to post with your own account.
AT LEAST USE YOUR PLAYING ACCOUNT, BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY RUMORS.

I really love rumors from people who never win the Tw worlds.....
It takes about 2~4 years to win the world, and Tw2 has provinces fatich system. I will expect at least 3 years.
As you can see the example from Alnwick, or any worlds in tw1.

The winning pattern never change, and you will understand if you ever win more than 1 worlds.
Man, are you even ready to have more than 4k villages coop-played by 10 players.

GOW had wars with HOM for more than 6 weeks before we started to talking about merged.
AOW had wars with GLU for more than 6 weeks before merged happened.
None of GOW, AOW, GLU trash talks on the forum.
It is the differences between fighters and rumor creators.

Anyway, I replied here, because I was boring.
Best way to destroy rumors --> Ignore them.