• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Zipser Burg Newsletter

• Thread starter DeletedUser1594
  • Start date

DeletedUser4452

im also a member of Templars... 90% of us voted for Bihn to be our tribe leader few days back... after he/she took on the post as a tribe leader, he/she had been inactive all of a sudden for a few days... and he/she came back today and repay us with a kick out from the tribe and disbanded... He/She joined NWO, and i'm glad that NWO had decided to kicked such a traitor leader out from their tribe..

DeletedUser3727

NWO says its not a MRT...but 90 members this early?
A guy with loads of friends. Not MRT'ing.
But hey, they kicked Bihn out right after he had disbanded Templars and joined them.
Either they are very devious and tricked Bihn or they are generally good guys that realised what a "jack*ss" Bihn was.

DeletedUser3212

so for those who are curious about our mighty former leader, that's where traitor belong

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    135 KB · Views: 383

DeletedUser4475

When should we be expecting the next newsletter? Cause it was a good read and I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

DeletedUser2866

I agree Shekel this world is probably going to be the most interesting one in a while.
Sorry to hear what happened to the Templars I know the feeling we had the same thing happen in En 2 where I was a member of TW. except it was the second in command that done it. I suppose the difference there was that the leader was still there but it still took over a week to sort out and we lost some good players. We prevailed and came second in that world after a very good and hard battle. So good luck Templars.

DeletedUser4466

i cant handle the anticipation here................ maddening :)

DeletedUser4009

I agree Shekel this world is probably going to be the most interesting one in a while.
Sorry to hear what happened to the Templars I know the feeling we had the same thing happen in En 2 where I was a member of TW. except it was the second in command that done it. I suppose the difference there was that the leader was still there but it still took over a week to sort out and we lost some good players. We prevailed and came second in that world after a very good and hard battle. So good luck Templars.
Hey mate, thanks for that. We did hit second spot again within the first 3 hours after the tribe was disbanded.

DeletedUser4413

They're this world's first MRT. Merges and MRTing galore with TDB

DeletedUser4486

I don't usually like the player made new letters of most games, but this one was helpful, to the point and informative. Two thumbs up dude! Look forward to the next one.

DeletedUser4475

It looks like shekel got nobled out on this world.... so maybe no repeat newsletter :(

How did we let this travesty happen?

DeletedUser4491

Ahh...

Does anybody fancy taking the responsibility of carrying it on?