• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Zipser Burg (EN26) Competition

DeletedUser430

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Zipser Burg (EN26) we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

The Pillager

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to plunder 1.000.000 resources.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 500 Crowns - noobdoom
2nd Prize: 300 Crowns - plebmaster
3rd Prize: 100 Crowns - tungil

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: 500 Crowns - psycho44
2nd Prize: 300 Crowns - theministry
3rd Prize: 100 Crowns - codx

The Benefactor

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to achieve 30 Honor points.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 1.000 Crowns - undeadrex
2nd Prize: 500 Crowns - Hexride
3rd Prize: 300 Crowns - TeddyIBear

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: 1.000 Crowns - Tyrsium
2nd Prize: 500 Crowns - Rummor
3rd Prize: 300 Crowns
The rules are simple:

• First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!
  • Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

1. Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.
  2. Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.
  3. Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved. Winners will be update EVERY Sunday.

Any spam will be deleted.

Good luck!

Easter1.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4452

Name : undeadrex
Honor Points : 31

here is my screenshot to prove that i've reached 31 honor points by donating crowns to my tribe =)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 290

DeletedUser3212

Name : Hexride
Honor points : 30

I used crown

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-28-05-25-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-28-05-25-04.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 280

DeletedUser1072

Oops heres the proof and used crowns

Attachments

• competitionproof1.jpg
    competitionproof1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 261

DeletedUser430

All crowns for the week have been awarded. Ceero sorry but you have not plundered over 1.000.000 resources. Also EACH player must submit their OWN screenshot for reward. Sorry...

DeletedUser4474

used crown

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    365.6 KB · Views: 276

DeletedUser4501

Is this still up? I see nobody claimed getting 30 honor points without using crowns.